UPSC Enrollment 2017 | Jr. Specialized Officer, Authority Gr-III, Dy. Executive and Youth Officer | Add up to Opening 53 | UPSC Enrollment @ UPSC Professions
UPSC Enlistment 2017 – Union Open Administration Commission in a matter of seconds UPSC welcomes application for the post of Junior Specialized Officer, Authority Review – III, Agent Executive and Youth officer. Especially, 53 opening are designated for these posts. Qualified hopefuls apply online for UPSC Enlistment at the latest the last date (July 27, 2017). Submit UPSC online application frame @ upsconline.nic.in
UPSC online application submitted after the last date and deficient application will be rejected. Before apply for the occupation, applicants ought to experience the qualification criteria in UPSC official notice. Competitors don't hold up till the last date, apply at the earliest opportunity. This Page clarifies UPSC Enlistment 2017 in a nutshell.
Details Union Open Administration Commission
Union Open Administration Commission without further ado UPSC is a focal govt. organization for staff enlistment. UPSC has been selecting staffs since 1926. Headquarter of UPSC is situated at Dholpur House in New Delhi as of not long ago. The commission conducts exam, for example, Common Administrations, Designing Administrations, Medicinal Administrations and furthermore Resistance Administrations. The commission lead exams consistently and select staffs around India.
Points of interest of UPSC Enlistment 2017
Association Name : Union Open Administration Commission (UPSC)
Association Sort : central Government
Add up to vacancy : 53
Occupation Area : Anyplace in India
Vacancy points of interest of UPSC Occupations :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
Junior Specialized Officer (Sugar Technology)
|Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Review Pay Rs. 5400/ -|
|Authority Review III (Obstretrics and Gynaecology)||
|Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Review Pay Rs. 6600/ -|
|Pro Review III (Surgery)||
Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Review Pay Rs. 6600/ -
|Appointee Chief (Mechanical)||
|Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + Review Pay Rs. 7600/ -|
|Youth Officer (NSS)||
|Rs. 44900 – 142400|
Qualification criteria for UPSC Occupations:
Education Capability :
=> Recognition (Diploma) /Four year college education (B.E,B.tech,..)/Master Degree/MBBS/Designing Graduate from a perceived establishment/board.
=> Nonetheless, check official notice for post shrewd instructive capability.
=> Age ought to be most extreme 30/35/40 in light of the posts.
=> Be that as it may, check official notice for age unwinding.
Process of selection:
=> Merit list
=> direct interview
Application Charge :
Rs. 25/ -
Method of Payment:
=> Online Installment – Visa, Platinum card and furthermore Net Keeping money.
=> Disconnected Installment – With Money with Framework Created Slip (SBI).
Method of Payment transfer :
=> Online mode
The most effective method to apply for UPSC Employments:
1) Go to official site and afterward search for the notice.
2) Discover the ad and afterward read the notice deliberately.
3) Check whether you are qualified and afterward apply on the web.
4) Apply online process comprises two sections of enlistment.
5) Most importantly enroll your candidature in initial segment of enlistment.
6) With the utilization of login subtle elements finish the second piece of enrollment.
7) Fill every single obligatory detail effectively and afterward transfer examined photo and mark.
8) Pay application expense on the web or disconnected at the latest the last date.
9) Check the data given in the application precisely and after that submit it.
10) At long last, take a printout of online application for sometime later.
Most Impotent Date :
|Last date of online application||