Customs Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 | 21 Vacancies for Seaman Posts | last date to apply online : 28.02.2018 | download official notification and application form @ www.cbec.gov.in.www.cbec.gov.in. CBEC Seaman, Engineer Mate, Sukhani Jobs Notification 2018 Released CBEC invites Offline applications for appointment in following Seaman, Engineer Mate, Sukhani post in Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive), Bhubaneswar. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cbec.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 28.02.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, CBEC pattern of examination, CBEC Syllabus, CBEC Question Paper, CBEC Admit Date Release Date, CBEC Exam Date, CBEC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Details of CBEC Recruitment 2018 :
Organization Name : Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive), Bhubaneswar
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 21 vacancies
Post name : Seaman, Engineer Mate, Sukhani Posts
Job Location : Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Official notification : Available below
Official site : www.cbec.gov.in.
vacancies Details of CBEC Recruitment 2018 :
1. Engineer Mate - 01
2. Senior Deck Hand - 02
3. Sukhani - 01
4. Trade Man - 01
5. Seaman - 12
6. Greaser - 03
7. Tindal - 01
Eligibility Criteria for CBEC Vacancy 2018:
1. Engineer Mate - i) Holder of Engine Driver of Fishing Vessel Certificate, issued by Marine Mercantile Department. ii) X (Tenth) Class or Equivalent iii) 5 (five) years of sea-experience For Re-employment: From amongst patty officer (Mechanical Engineers) Equivalent and above in the Indian Navy/Coast Guard with minimum 5 years service in the post and with adequate in Base Maintenance Unit/ Small craft.
2. Senior Deck Hand - i. Eight Standard Pass. 2. 5 Years service on sea going vessel with 2 years experience in Helmsman & Seamanship work
3. Sukhani - i) Eight Standard Pass. ii) 7 Years service on sea going vessel with 2 years experience in independent handling of mechanized craft fitted with auxiliary sails.
4. Trade Man - (i) X (Tenth) Standard Pass or equivalent (ii) I.T.I certificate in Mechanic/ Diesel/fitter /Turner / Welder /Electrician/ Instrumental/carpentary (iii) 2 years experience in Engineering/ Automobile/Ship Repair Organization
5. Seaman - i) X (Tenth) Standard Pass or equivalent ii) 3 Years service on sea going Mechanized vessel with 2 years experience in Helmsman & Seamanship work.
6. Greaser - i) X (Tenth) Standard Pass or equivalent ii) 3 Years service on sea going Mechanized vessel on main and auxiliary machinery maintenance.
7. Tindal - i) X Standard Pass or equivalent ii) 10 years service on sea going vessel with five years experience in the independent handling of mechanized craft fitted with auxiliary.
-> Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2, 3 - 18 years to 30 Years),
(For Post 4, 5, 6, 7- 18 to 25 Years).
-> The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
-> Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CBEC official Notification 2018 for more reference
1. Engineer Mate - Rs. 5200/- 20200 GP Rs.2800/-
2. Senior Deck Hand - Rs. 5200/- 20200 GP Rs.2000/-
3. Sukhani - Rs. 5200/- 20200 GP Rs.2400/-
4. Trade Man - Rs. 5200/- 20200 GP Rs.1900/-
5. Seaman - Rs. 5200/- 20200 GP Rs.1800/-
6. Greaser - Rs. 5200/- 20200 GP Rs.1800/-
7. Tindal - Rs. 5200/- 20200 GP Rs.2400/-
Selection Procedure for CBEC Seaman, Engineer Mate, Sukhani :
Candidates will be selected based on
-> Written Exam
How to Apply for CBEC Application Form :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
1. Log on to CBEC Careers Page at official website to www.cbec.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct &
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
“ The Joint Commissioner (P & V) Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive) Odisha, Bhubaneswar. GST (Central Revenue) Building, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha:- 751007 ”
by post so as to reach us by 28.02.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
CBEC Seaman, Engineer Mate, Sukhani Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 03.01.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 28.02.2018
3. Date of Examination : Mar/April 2018
Download CBEC Official Notification & Application at www.cbec.gov.in:
Note: – candidates willing to secure a vocation especially in Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection would keep check this page frequently. Also, check for most recent job vacancies news here.
If you have any inquiries please send your request as a comment , we will attempt to clear your inquiries at the details of vacancies .