Department of Atomic Energy ( DAE ) Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 | 13 vacancies for Technical Officer Posts | Last date to apply : 31.01.2018 | Download official notification and application form @ official site www.igcar.gov.in
DAE Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 : Application Form for 13 Technical Officer, Scientific Officer, Medical Officer Posts Download Application through Official website www.igcar.gov.in. DAE Kalpakkam Technical Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Released . DAE Kalpakkam invites Offline applications for appointment in following Technical Officer post in Department of Atomic Energy, Kalpakkam. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.igcar.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 31.01.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, DAE Kalpakkam pattern of examination, DAE Kalpakkam Syllabus, DAE Kalpakkam Question Paper, DAE Kalpakkam Admit Date Release Date, DAE Kalpakkam Exam Date, DAE Kalpakkam Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Details of DAE Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 :
Organization Name : Department of Atomic Energy , Kalpakkam (DAE Kalpakkam)
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Post Name : Technical Officer Posts
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies : 13 vacancies
Job Location : Kalpakkam
Vacancies Details of DAE Kalpakkam Recruitment 2018 :
1. Scientific Officer/F (Medical Administrator) - 01
2. Medical Officer (Radio-Diagnosis/Radiology) in the grade of Scientific Officer/D - 01
3. Medical Officer (General Surgery) in the grade of Scientific Officer/D - 01
4. Medical Officer (Gynaecology) in the grade of Scientific Officer/D - 01
5. Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer/ Casuality Medical Officer) in the grade of Scientific Officer/C - 06
6. Technical Officer/C (Mechanical) - 01
7. Technical Officer/C (Civil) - 02
Eligibility Criteria for DAE Kalpakkam Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification :
1. Scientific Officer/F (Medical Administrator) - i) MBBS + Post Graduate Degree in Hospital Administration Experience: 12 years out of which 3 years as Hospital Administrator (OR) ii) MBBS + Diploma in Hospital Administration Experience: 15 years out of which 3 years as Hospital Administrator
2. Medical Officer (Radio-Diagnosis/Radiology) in the grade of Scientific Officer/D - 1)MBBS+MD(Radio-diagnosis/Radiology) OR 2)MBBS +DMRD with 3 years experience
3. Medical Officer (General Surgery) in the grade of Scientific Officer/D - MBBS+MS(General Surgery)
4. Medical Officer (Gynaecology) in the grade of Scientific Officer/D - M.B.B.S+MD(Obstetrics and Gynaecology) OR M.B.B.S+D.G.O(Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics ) with 3 years experience
5. Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer/ Casuality Medical Officer) in the grade of Scientific Officer/C - M.B.B.S with one year experience is essential Mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience
6. Technical Officer/C (Mechanical) - B.E. /B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. Desirable Experience Experience in automobile manufacturing / maintenance industry/fabrication workshop etc.,
7. Technical Officer/C (Civil) - B.E. B. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. Desirable Experience 1. Experience in structural design, analysis of various structures/multi-storied building etc.,. 2. Experience in construction of projects / resedential apartments/roads/bridges etc.
Age Limit :
Candidate’s Upper Age limit for the Post of
Scientific Officer/F (Medical Administrator) : 50 years
Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Medical) : 40 years
Medical/Scientific Officer/C (Medical ) : 35 years
Technical Officer/C : 35 years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through DAE Kalpakkam official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for DAE Kalpakkam Technical Officer :
Scientific Officer/F (Medical Administrator ) : Rs. 123100/-
Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Medical) : Rs. 67700/-
Medical/Scientific Officer/C (Medical) : Rs. 56100/-
Technical Officer/C : Rs. 56100/-
Selection Procedure for DAE Kalpakkam Technical Officer:
Category I to V : Selection will be made only on the basis of interview
Category No: VI and VII: In case number of applications are large vis-à-vis the number of vacancies, GSO reserves the right to conduct a written examination (objective type) to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. Only screened in candidates will be called for written test (if conducted)/interview.
Those qualifying in the written examination (if conducted) will only be called for Interview. Written test (Objective Type) (if conducted) based on the Educational Qualifications prescribed for the post.
Mere passing the written examination (if conducted) does not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview. In case the number of candidates passing the written examination is disproportionate to the number of vacancies. GSO reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for interview based on the higher percentage of marks in the written examination.
Final selection of the candidates is based purely on the marks secured in the personal interview.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for DAE Kalpakkam Technical Officer :
The application should be accompanied by a non-refundable crossed Demand Draft on any scheduled banks drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, GSO, Kalpakkam for Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) payable at Kalpakkam.
Note : Women candidates, SC/ST candidates, persons with physical disability and dependents of Defence personnel killed in action and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the above fee. Persons with physical disability should produce necessary certificate from Govt. Hospital/Medical Board in support of their claim.
How to Apply for DAE Kalpakkam Application Form:
1. The application in the prescribed format as given below, preferably typewritten on thick A4 size paper (size 29 cms X 21 cms) should be submitted and outer cover should be superscribed
“ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________________________ AGAINST THE ADVERTISEMENT NO.-GSO/02/2017 ”.
2. Photograph: A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the right hand top corner (space provided) of the application and also enclose one additional photograph.
3. Copies of Certificates: Candidates should submit their applications along with attested copies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) of the following certificates:-
(a) Educational Qualifications, Technical Qualifications, experience certificates including certificate of Apprenticeship Training undergone, if any, supported by relevant mark sheets of all the years, Registration certificate wherever applicable and Caste Certificate.
(b) Date of Birth (Certificate issued by SSC (SSLC)/HSC- 10th or 12th board or Municipal Corporation)
(c) SC/ST/OBC certificates in the prescribed proforma applicable to Central Government employment. OBC for the purpose of AGE RELAXATION AND RESERVATION will mean “persons of OBC categories not belonging to the Creamy Layer” as defined in Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.93 and modified vide Government Of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36033/3/2004- Estt.(Res) dated 14.10.2004 and other subsequent amendments. The OBC Certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
(d) Jammu & Kashmir residents/Proof to the effect that they have been affected by the 1984 riots in the appropriate proforma ( if applicable)
(f) Discharge Certificate from Defence Service (in case of Ex-servicemen)
(g) Check List attached;
(h) Certificate from appropriate Medical authority certifying the extent of disability (for physically challenged persons only).
(i) Discharge Certificate from Defence Services (applies to Ex-defence service personnel only).
(j) Experience specifically stating the kind of work done should accompany the application.
Completed applications should be sent to :
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER – III
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
GENERAL SERVICES ORGANISATION
KALPAKKAM, KANCHEEPURAM DISTRICT
TAMIL NADU – 603 102.
so as to reach him on or before 31.01.2018.
DAE Kalpakkam Technical Officer Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 02.01.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 31.01.2018
Download DAE Kalpakkam Official Notification & Application at www.igcar.gov.in :
DAE Kalpakkam Official Website Career Page : Click Here
DAE Kalpakkam Official Notification & Application Form PDF : Click Here to Download
Note: – candidates willing to secure a vocation especially in Department of Atomic Energy , Kalpakkam would keep check this page frequently. Also, check for most recent job vacancies news here.
If you have any inquiries please send your request as a comment , we will attempt to clear your inquiries at the details of vacancies .