PGCIL Recruitment 2018 | 48 Vacancies for Diploma Trainee Posts | Las date to apply online : 25.01.2018 | download official notification @ www.powergridindia.comPGCIL Recruitment 2018 : Apply Online Application Form for 48 Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil), Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Posts Apply Online through Official website www.powergridindia.com. PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. PGCIL invites on-line applications for appointment in following Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer post in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.powergridindia.com. The last date for submission of Online applications is 25.01.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, PGCIL pattern of examination, PGCIL Syllabus, PGCIL Question Paper, PGCIL Admit Date Release Date, PGCIL Exam Date, PGCIL Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 :
Organization Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 48 vacancies
Educational Qualification : Diploma, MBA, MSW
Post name : Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Posts
Job Location : Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, UT of Daman & Diu and UT of Dadra Nagar Haveli
Official Notification : Available below
Official Site : www.powergridindia.com
Latest PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) - 40
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) - 05
3. Junior Officer Trainee (HR) - 03
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Vacancy 2018:
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) - Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST / PwD (HH) candidates.
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/ OBC (NCL) candidates or equivalent CGPA & Pass Marks for SC / ST candidates
3. Junior Officer Trainee (HR) - Two years full time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) or Equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA for UR/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST.
Age Limit : (As on 25.01.2018)
-> Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 27 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through PGCIL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer :
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical) - Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
2. Diploma Trainee (Civil) - Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
3. Junior Officer Trainee (HR) - Rs. 16000-35500 (IDA) (Pre-revised)
Selection Procedure for PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer :
Candidates will be selected based on
-> Written Exam
1. Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
2. Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
3. All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼.
4. There will be no interview as interview system has been eliminated in recruitment to Group-C and D categories.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.300/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
How to Apply for PGCIL Application Form:
1. Log on to PGCIL Careers Page at official website to www.powergridindia.com
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 online application form
PGCIL Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 05.01.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 25.01.2018
3. Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 25.01.2018
4. Date of Examination : Feb/Mar 2018
Online Application PGCIL Official Notification & Application at www.powergridindia.com :
Note: – candidates willing to secure a vocation especially in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited would keep check this page frequently. Also, check for most recent job vacancies news here.
If you have any inquiries please send your request as a comment , we will attempt to clear your inquiries at the details of vacancies .