Punjab National Bank ( PNB ) Recruitment 2018 | 09 vacancies for Hockey Players Posts | Last date to apply : 03.02.2018 | Download official notification @ www.pnbindia.in.www.pnbindia.in. The last date for submission of applications is 03.02.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, PNB pattern of examination, PNB Syllabus, PNB Question Paper, PNB Admit Date Release Date, PNB Exam Date, PNB Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Details of PNB Recruitment 2018 :
Organization Name : Punjab National Bank
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 09 (Sports quota)
Educational Qualification : 10 th
Job Location : All Over India
Official notification : Available below
Official site : www.pnbindia.in
Vacancies Details of PNB Vacancy Details :
1. Hockey Players - 09
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification :
-> Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply PNB Recruitment 2018
-> Sports (Hockey) Qualifications As On Date of Advertisement
-> Should have represented the State in a National event or the district in a State-level event with distinction, or his University in an inter-University event with distinction or should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team.
Age Limit :
-> Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 26 Years. Go through PNB official Notification 2018 for more reference
-> Relaxation In Upper Age Limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 Years
1. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe - 05 Years
2. Other Backward Classes - 03 Years
3. All persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during - 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 - 05 Years
4. Children/ Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots - 03 Years
Pay Scale Details for PNB Hockey Players :
Pay Scale : Rs. 11765-655(3), 13730-815(3), 16175-980(4), 20095-1145(7), 28110-2120(1), 30230-1310(1), 31540 (20 Years) besides other allowances like DA, HRA etc. as per Bank Rules
Selection Procedure for PNB Hockey Players :
i) Selection will be made on the basis of sports performance/field trials and interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection
ii) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for field trials. On the basis of performance in the field trials, candidates will be further shortlisted for interviews for final selection
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for PNB Hockey Players :
Application Fee :
-> For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.300/-
-> For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories, there is no application fee except intimation charge of Rs.50/-
Procedure for depositing fee :
-> The application fee has to be paid in cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download the Cash voucher, in duplicate, from our website
-> www.pnbindia.in link " Recruitment " . The same be duly filled up and presented at the Branch, along with the application fee/intimation charges on or before 03.02.2018. After payment, the candidate must obtain his copy of the cash voucher from the cashier at the branch and ensure that the transaction ID generated is entered in the cash voucher by the Cashier.
How to Apply for PNB Application Form :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
1. Log on to PNB Careers Page at official website to www.pnbindia.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
6. Candidates should log-on to our website www.pnbindia.in link <Recruitment> and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed
‘Application for the post of Hockey Player’.
Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Human Resource Management Division Head Office : 1st Floor, Plot No. 4, West Wing, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
• Incomplete applications, applications not supported by cash voucher & supporting documents (i.e. relevant copies of Educational/ Sports Certificates as mentioned above) or application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Bank. The applications received after the last date shall also not be entertained.
• Candidate should keep photocopy of the completed application and Cash Voucher (in original) as the same are to be produced at the time of field trials/interview. ALL Candidates Should Send Self-Attested Photostat Copies Of Their Educational/Sports Qualification Certificates Along With Their Application.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories are also required to send a self- attested photostat copy of their caste certificate.
PNB Hockey Players Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 13.01.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 03.02.2018
3. Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 03.02.2018
Download PNB Official Notification & Application at www.pnbindia.in :
If you have any inquiries please send your request as a comment , we will attempt to clear your inquiries at the details of vacancies .