Tamilnadu House Recruitment 2018 | 04 vacancies for Office Assistant Posts | Last date to apply : 25.01.2018 | Download official notification and application form @ www.tn.gov.inwww.tn.gov.in. Tamilnadu House Office Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Tamilnadu House invites Offline applications for appointment in following Office Assistant post in Tamilnadu House. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.tn.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 25.01.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Tamilnadu House pattern of examination, Tamilnadu House Syllabus, Tamilnadu House Question Paper, Tamilnadu House Admit Date Release Date, Tamilnadu House Exam Date, Tamilnadu House Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Details of Tamilnadu House Recruitment 2018 :
Organization Name : Tamilnadu House
Educational Qualification : 10 th
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Post Name : Office Assistant Posts
Total No. of Vacancies : 04 Vacancies
Job Location : Delhi
Official Notification : Avaeilable below
Official site : www.tn.gov.in
Vacancies Details of Tamilnadu House Recruitment 2018 :
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies :
Tamilnadu House Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Steno Typist - 01
2. Office Assistant - 02
3. Driver - 01
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu House Vacancy 2018 :
1. Steno Typist - Should have a Pass A 10th standard from "A Recognized School" i.e. school maintained by State Government or to which recognition has been accorded under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules or recognized by Government of India with knowledge of Tamil Is essential. Must have passed the Tamil Nadu Government Technical Examination both in Typewriting and in Shorthand.
by Higher/Senior Grade A Tamil and English (or)
by Higher/Senior Grade in Tamil a. Lower/Junior Grade A English (or)
by Higher/Senior Grade in English and Lower/Junior Grade A Tamil
Other Preference will be given to candidate having knowledge in Qualification Hindi.
2. Office Assistant - A Pass in HP standard from "A Recognized School" i.e. school maintained by State Government or to which recognition has been accorded under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules or recognized by Government of India with knowledge of Tamil. Should be able to read, write and speak in any of the local languages in Delhi.
3. Driver - Should have a minimum qualification of a Pass in 10th standard from "A Recognized School" i.e. school maintained by State Government or to which recognition has been accorded under the Tamil Nadu Educational Rules or recognized by Government of India with knowledge of Tamil .
-> Technical Qualification : Must Possess a Current driving license of a motor vehicle Should possess experience in driving for not less than 5 years. Should be able to read, write and speak in any of the local languages in Delhi. Should be familiar with Delhi roads /route.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
-> Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For UR Candidates - 30 Years),
-> (For MBC/DC, BCM, BCC Candidates - 32 Years)
-> (For SC, ST Candidates - 35 Years).
-> Go through Tamilnadu House official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Tamilnadu House Office Assistant :
1. Steno Typist - Rs.20600 - 65500/-
2. Office Assistant - Rs.15700 - 50000/-
3. Driver - Rs.20600 - 65500/-
Selection Procedure for Tamilnadu House Office Assistant :
Candidates will be selected based on
-> Short Listing
-> Written Exam
-> Skill Test
How to Apply for Tamilnadu House Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline :
1. Log on to Tamilnadu House Careers Page at official website to www.tn.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
“ Address Mentioned in Official Notification ” by post so as to reach us by 25.01.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Tamilnadu House Office Assistant Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 05.02.2018
3. Last date for Submission of Application : 25.01.2018
Download Tamilnadu House Official Notification & Application at www.tn.gov.in :
Note: – candidates willing to secure a vocation especially in Tamilnadu House would keep check this page frequently. Also, check for most recent job vacancies news here.
If you have any inquiries please send your request as a comment , we will attempt to clear your inquiries at the details of vacancies .