APSC Recruitment 2018 | 169 Vacancies for Fishery Development Officer Posts | Last date to apply : 19.03.2018 | Download official notification @ www.apsc.nic.inAPSC Recruitment 2018 : Application Form for 169 Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer, Lecturer Audiography and Sound Engineering Posts Download Application through Official website www.apsc.nic.in. APSC Fishery Development Officer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. APSC invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Fishery Development Officer post in Assam Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.apsc.nic.in. The last date for submission of applications is 19.03.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, APSC pattern of examination, APSC Syllabus, APSC Question Paper, APSC Admit Date Release Date, APSC Exam Date, APSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Organization Name : Assam Public Service Commission
Employment Category : Assam Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 169 vacancies
Post name : Fishery Development Officer Posts
Educational Qualification : Diploma , Bachelor Degree
Job Location : Assam
Official site : www.apsc.nic.in
Vacancies Details of APSC Recruitment 2018 :
APSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Fishery Development Officer - 47
2. Medical Inspector of Factories - 01
3. Director of Economics and Statistics - 01
4. Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer - 113
5. Lecturer Audiography and Sound Engineering - 07
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification :
1. Fishery Development Officer under Fishery Department - The Minimum Educational qualification- B.F.Sc Degree from any College/University recognized by the I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of the I.C.A.R.
2. Medical Inspector of Factories under Labour and Welfare Department.- Degree or Diploma equivalent to a Degree of a recognized University in any branch of Medicine
3. Director of Economics and Statistics under Transformation & Development Deptt. - (a) Atleast 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from a recognized University or its equivalent Or Degree of a recognized University with Mathematics, Statistics, Economics as subject and a Diploma recognized by Govt. obtained after atleast 2(two) years Post Graduate training in Statistics. Note:- Doctorate of other research degree in Statistics, Mathematics & Economics is desirable.
4. Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer - Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
5. Lecturer Audiography and Sound Engineering -
(i) Bachelor Degree from a University recognized by UGC.
(ii) 3(Three) years diploma in concerned subject with minimum 55% marks from an institute under State/Central Government and approved by AICTE.
(iii) At least 5 years teaching experience in the concerned subject in an organization of institution of repute under AICTE.
Age Limit : (As on 01.01.2018)
-> Candidate’s Age Limit Should (For Post 1, 4, 5 - 21 to 43 years), (For Post 2 - 23 to 43 Years), (For post - 35 to 45 years), (For Post 3 - 35 to 45 years) Go through APSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for APSC Fishery Development Officer :
Pay Scale :
1. Fishery Development Officer under Fishery Department - Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/- plus
2. Medical Inspector of Factories under Labour and Welfare Department - Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/- plus
3. Director of Economics and Statistics under Transformation & Development Deptt. - Rs.30,000-1,10,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs.16900/-
4. Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer - Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
5. Lecturer Audiography and Sound Engineering - Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
6. Lecturer Audiography and Sound Engineering (Lecturer Electronics & Telecommunication) - Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
7. Lecturer Film & Video Auditing - Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
8. Lecturer Film Direction - Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
9. Lecturer Motion Picture Photography - Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-
Selection Procedure for APSC Fishery Development Officer :
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for APSC Fishery Development Officer :
Application Fee :
1. For General Candidate - Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC/ST - Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. Candidates having BPL Certificate - Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form)
How to Apply for APSC Application Form :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline :
1. Log on to APSC Careers Page at official website to www.apsc.nic.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form , Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
“ The Under Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. ”
-> by post so as to reach us by 19.03.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
APSC Fishery Development Officer Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 16.02.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 19.03.2018
3. Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 19.03.2018
Download APSC Official Notification & Application at www.apsc.nic.in: