Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2018 | 04 Vacancies for Junior Engineer , LDC PostsCantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2018 : Application Form for 04 Junior Engineer (Civil), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Skilled Assistant Grade II (Electrician) Posts Download Application through Official website www.cbstm.org.in. Cantonment Board Chennai JE, Lower Division Clerk, Skilled Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Cantonment Board Chennai invites Off-line applications for appointment in following JE, Lower Division Clerk, Skilled Assistant post in Cantonment Board St. Thomas Mount cum .Pallavaram. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.cbstm.org.in. The last date for submission of applications is 02.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Cantonment Board Chennai pattern of examination, Cantonment Board Chennai Syllabus, Cantonment Board Chennai Question Paper, Cantonment Board Chennai Admit Date Release Date, Cantonment Board Chennai Exam Date, Cantonment Board Chennai Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying via www.jobvision.in
Organization Name : Cantonment Board St. Thomas Mount cum .Pallavaram
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 04
Post name : JE , Lower Division Clerk, Skilled Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification : SSLC ( 10th ) / ITI / B.E / B.Tech
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Official site : www.cbstm.org.in
Latest Cantonment Board Chennai Vacancy Details :
Cantonment Board Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) - 01
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - 02
3. Skilled Assistant Grade II (Electrician) - 01
Eligibility Criteria for Cantonment Board Chennai Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification :
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) - Passed in Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.E/B.Tech-Civil, approved by recognized institution
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - Bachelor's degree in any discipline stream, Commerce Typewriting passed in English lower.
3. Skilled Assistant Grade II (Electrician) - SSLC Passed. Must possess ITI Certificate in the Trade of Electrician Must have practical experience in the respective field for a period of not less than one year.
Age Limit :
-> Upper age limit for the Un Reserved (UR) post is 25 years ; post reserved for SC, the upper age limit is 30 years as on 24.02.2018. For all the above posts, the upper age limit for Differently abled candidates is
-> 35 years for Un Reserved (UR),
-> 40 years for SC and ST.
-> Minimum age for all the above posts is 18 years.
-> No age relaxation is given for OBC, SC/ST applying for Un Reserved (UR) posts.
-> Age relaxation for Departmental Candidates and Ex-Servicemen is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale Details for Cantonment Board Chennai JE, Lower Division Clerk, Skilled Assistant:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil) - Rs. 9300-34800+4200GP
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - Rs. 5200-20200+ 2400GP
3. Skilled Assistant Grade II (Electrician) - Rs. 5200-20200+2400GP
Selection Procedure for Cantonment Board Chennai JE, Lower Division Clerk, Skilled Assistant :
Candidates will be selected based on
-> Written Exam
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for Cantonment Board Chennai JE, Lower Division Clerk, Skilled Assistant :
Application Fee :
-> The candidates have to pay fixed fee of Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the "Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount" & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form. The candidates belonging to SC/Differently abled are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Chennai Application Form :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline :
1. Log on to Cantonment Board Chennai Careers Page at official website to www.cbstm.org.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form , Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
“ The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai - 600 016 ”
by post so as to reach us by 02.04.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Cantonment Board Chennai JE, Lower Division Clerk, Skilled Assistant Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 27.02.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 02.04.2018
3. Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 02.04.2018
4. Date of Examination : May / June 2018
Download Cantonment Board Chennai Official Notification & Application at www.cbstm.org.in :