Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Recruitment 2018 - Walk in InterviewCMRL Recruitment 2018 : Application Form for 03 Engineer (Safety), Asst. Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track) Posts Download Application through Official website www.chennaimetrorail.org. CMRL Engineer (Safety) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. CMRL invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Engineer (Safety) post in Chennai Metro Rail Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.chennaimetrorail.org. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, CMRL pattern of examination, CMRL Syllabus, CMRL Question Paper, CMRL Walk in Date, CMRL Result Date etc.
Organization Name : Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 03 vacancies
Post name : Engineer (Safety) Posts
Pay scale : Rs.40,000 to 85,000/-
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E / B.Tech
Job Location : Chennai
Official site : www.chennaimetrorail.org
Vacancies Details of CMRL Recruitment 2018 :
CMRL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Asst. Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track) - 02 Posts
2. Engineer (Safety) - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CMRL Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification :
1. Asst. Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track) - Candidate must possess graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. Should possess minimum of 5 years, 7 years and 10 years post-qualification experience for the post of Asst. Manager, Dy. Manager and Manager respectively in major Railroad Construction/ Maintenance Projects/ Metro and Railway Projects with hands on experience in track alignment and laying, welding of rail joints by mobile flash butt welding and placing of points and crossings. Management of contracts relating to track infrastructure, knowledge and skill in management of FIDIC conditions of contract/International Civil Constructions Contract is desirable.
2. Engineer (Safety) - Candidate must possess Graduation in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Construction Safety from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. Possession of safety certification from NEBOSH is desirable. Should possess minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in overseeing and implementation of safety aspects of large Infrastructure projects preferably Metro Rail Project.
-> Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed ( For Post 1 - 38 Years ), ( For Post 2 - 30 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CMRL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for CMRL Engineer (Safety) :
Pay Scale :
1. Asst. Manager (Track) / Dy. Manager (Track) / Manager (Track) - Rs.40,000 to 85,000/-
2. Engineer (Safety) - Rs.40,000/-
Selection Procedure for CMRL Engineer (Safety) :
-> The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
a) Medical Examination: Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate. To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate. The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
How to apply for CMRL Engineer (Safety) Recruitment 2018 :
-> Candidates who fulfill the above requirement may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form (application form available in page no.4 to 6) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification
Walk in Venue :
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED CMRL DEPOT,
ADMIN BUILDING, POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI - 600 107.
Important Dates for CMRL Engineer (Safety) Recruitment 2018:
-> Date of Walk in Interview : 17.03.2018
CMRL Engineer (Safety) Notification & Application Form Link :