Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust ( JNPT ) Recruitment 2018JNPT Recruitment 2018 : Apply Online Application Form for 02 Junior Engineer (JE) Posts Apply Online through Official website www.jnport.gov.in. JNPT Junior Engineer (JE) Jobs Notification 2018 Released. JNPT invites on-line applications for appointment in following Junior Engineer (JE) post in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.jnport.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 15.03.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, JNPT pattern of examination, JNPT Syllabus, JNPT Question Paper, JNPT Admit Date Release Date, JNPT Exam Date, JNPT Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Details of JNPT Recruitment 2018 :
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 02 Vacancies
Post name : Junior Engineer ( JE ) Posts
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Pay Scale : Rs.21000-53500/-
Job Location : Mumbai ( Maharashtra )
Official site : www.jnport.gov.in
Vacancies Details of JNPT Recruitment 2018
1. Junior Engineer (JE) - 02
Eligibility Criteria for JNPT Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification : ( As on 01.02.2018 )
1) Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a Board / Institute recognised by Govt. of India.
2) 3 years post qualification experience in Civil construction/maintenance.
Desirable : Working knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
Age Limit : (As on 01.02.2018)
-> Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by
-> 5 years for SC/ST
-> 3 years for OBC
-> 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
-> Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through JNPT official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for JNPT Junior Engineer (JE) :
Pay Scale : Rs.21000-53500/-
Selection Procedure for JNPT Junior Engineer (JE) :
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for JNPT Application Form
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to JNPT Careers Page at official website to www.jnport.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration , Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of JNPT Recruitment 2018 online application form
JNPT Junior Engineer (JE) Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 22.02.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 15.03.2018
3. Date of Examination : Apr/May 2018
Online Application JNPT Official Notification & Application at www.jnport.gov.in: