Kendriya ( Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai ) Vidyalayas Chennai Recruitment 2018Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Recruitment 2018 : Application Form for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Posts Download Application through Official website www.kvdgqachennai.tn.nic.in. Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai TGT, PGT Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following TGT, PGT post in Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.kvdgqachennai.tn.nic.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai pattern of examination, Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Syllabus, Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Question Paper, Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Walk in Date, Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Result Date etc .
Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Recruitment 2018 :
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs (contractual basis)
Total No. of Vacancies : Various Posts
post name : Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) , Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) Posts
Educational Qualification : Post Graduate, B.Ed
Job Location : Chennai
official site : www.kvdgqachennai.tn.nic.in
Latest Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Vacancy Details :
Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
Subject : All Subjects ( English, Hindi, Sanskrit ,Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics )
2. Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
Subject: (English ,Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science, Social Science)
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification :
1. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) -
1. Two Years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. Or Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subject.
2. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English media Desirable: Knowledge of computer Applications
2. Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) -
a) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subjects and languages in the combination of subjects are as under:
1. TGT (Hindi) - Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
2 . TGT (English) - English as a subject in all the three years.
3 . TGT (Sanskrit) - Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
4. TGT(S.St) - Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
5. TGT Maths) - Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics
6 . TGT (Science) - Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable: Knowledge of computer Applications
-> Go through Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure for Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai TGT, PGT :
-> Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to apply for Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai TGT, PGT Recruitment 2018 :
-> Kendriya Vidyalayas of DGQA & Meenambakkam wanted teachers purely on contractual basis for the session 2018-19. Visit website www.kvdgqachennai.tn.nic.in for downloading application, details regarding Qualification & Payment. Eligible candidates can appear for walkin-interview with original and self-attested copies of certificates on the venue and date mentioned below. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Interview. For further details contact Venue KV.
1. The candidate must have competency to teach both through English and Hindi.
2. Bring all the original documents & Xerox copy of the same for verification along with the application form filled by the candidate.
3. Candidates with higher qualification and experience will be preferred.
4. Download the application form from the Kendriya Vidyalaya Website and submit during registration.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing interview.
6. Payment, duties and responsibilities of contractual teachers as per the instruction available at KVS website.
Important Dates for Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai TGT, PGT Recruitment 2018 :
Date of Walk in Interview : 27.02.2018
Kendriya Vidyalayas Chennai TGT, PGT Notification & Application Form Link: