Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 | 40 Vacancies for Junior Assistant Posts | Last date to apply : 02.03.2018 | Download official notification @ www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalaiTiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 : Application Form for 40 Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist Grade-III, Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator Posts Download Application through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai. Tiruvannamalai District Court Junior Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Tiruvannamalai District Court invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Junior Assistant post in Tiruvannamalai District Court. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai. The last date for submission of applications is 02.03.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Tiruvannamalai District Court pattern of examination, Tiruvannamalai District Court Syllabus, Tiruvannamalai District Court Question Paper, Tiruvannamalai District Court Admit Date Release Date, Tiruvannamalai District Court Exam Date, Tiruvannamalai District Court Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Organization Name : Tiruvannamalai District Court
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Post name : Junior Assistant Posts
Educational qualification : 10 th pass
Total No. of Vacancies : 40 Vacancies
Job Location : Tiruvannamalai
Official site : www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
Vacancies Detail of Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 :
Tiruvannamalai District Court Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Steno-Typist Grade-III - 05 Posts
2. Junior Assistant - 15 Posts
2. Senior Bailiff - 05 Posts
4. Xerox Operator - 09 Posts
5. Watchman - 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tiruvannamalai District Court Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification :
1. Steno-Typist Grade-III - S.S.L.C. passed. + Both Tamil and English Shorthand Senior Grade
passed. Both Tamil and English Typing Senior Grade passed.
2. Junior Assistant - S.S.L.C. passed.
2. Senior Bailiff - S.S.L.C. passed.
4. Xerox Operator - S.S.L.C. passed.
5. Watchman - Read and Write in Tamil
Age Limit : (As on )
-> For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes - 18 to 35 Years
-> For Backward Classes and Backward classes (Muslims), Most Backward Cl asses/ Denotified Communities - 18 to 32 Years
-> For "Others" (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs) - 18 to 30 Years
-> For Physically handicapped - 18 to 40 Years
-> For Ex-Service Men (SC/ST/SC(A), BC/MBC) - 53 Years
-> For Ex-Service Men (OC) - 48 Years
Pay Scale Details for Tiruvannamalai District Court Junior Assistant:
1. Steno-Typist Grade-III - Rs.20600 - 65500/-
2. Junior Assistant - Rs.19500 - 62000/-
2. Senior Bailiff - Rs.19500 - 62000/-
4. Xerox Operator - Rs.16660 - 52400/-
5. Watchman - Rs.15700 - 50000/-
Selection Procedure for Tiruvannamalai District Court Junior Assistant:
-> Written Exam
How to Apply for Tiruvannamalai District Court Application Form :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline :
1. Log on to Tiruvannamalai District Court Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form , Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
6. All the applications with recent passport size photos affixed and duly self attested on the right margin of the application in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates only by REGISTERED POST on or before 02-03-2018 at 5-45 p.m. (Original Certificates and testimonials need not be sent) to the under mentioned address by Registered post with acknowledgment. (The application received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances).
Application to Be Addressed to :
THE DISTRICT JUDGE,
PINCODE - 606 604.
1) A candidate applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
2) Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and belongs to which Community in the top of the cover for ready reference.
3) Applicants should apply only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be summarily rejected.
4) Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self - attestation. The Photograph should not be stapled.
5) Only self attested photo copies of certificates for age proof, community, Education, Technical education and Registration card in Employment Exchange to be submitted along with the application, Original certificates need not be sent.
Tiruvannamalai District Court Junior Assistant Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 16.02.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 02.03.2018
3. Date of Examination : Apr/May 2018
Question Papers, Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Tiruvannamalai District Court :