TNPSC ( Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ) Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 | 113 Vacancies for Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts | Last date to apply : 13.03.2018 | Download official notification @ www.tnpsc.gov.inTNPSC Recruitment 2018 : Apply Online Application Form for 113 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts Apply Online through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Motor Vehicle Inspector post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of Online applications is 13.03.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNPSC pattern of examination, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Organization Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Pay Scale : Rs.35900- 113500/-
Total No. of Vacancies : 113 Vacancies
Post name : Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
Educational Qualification : 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Official site : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Vacancies Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 :
TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade-II (Post Code 2119) - 113
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification : (As on 14.02.2018)
(ii) Any one of the following Qualifications awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu A Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years Course) Or A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years Course)
(i) Experience of having worked for a period of not less than one year both on vehicles fitted with Petrol Engines and Vehicles fitted with Diesel Engines on a full time basis in an Automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.
(ii) Must hold a valid driving licence authorising him to drive Motor Cycle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles. and
(iii) Must have experience in driving Heavy Transport Vehicles for a Period of not less than six months after obtaining the licence referred to above.
-> Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who possess Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2018)
-> For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes - Minimum Age 21 Years (should have completed), No maximum age limit
For ‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] - Minimum Age 21 Years (should have completed), Maximum Age Should not have completed 32 Years
-> Note ‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
Explanation: - No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post.
-> For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs - Differently Abled & Ex-servicemen (No maximum Age limit)
-> For ‘Others’ i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BCs, BCMs - Differently Abled 42 Years, Ex-servicemen 48 Years
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector :
Pay Scale : Rs.35900- 113500/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector :
Candidates will be selected based on
-> Written Exam
-> Oral Test in the form of an interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector :
Application Fee :
-> Registration Fee - Rs.150/-
-> For One - Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.Ms.No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department dated 01.03.2017) Note (i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- (within the validity period of 5 years) are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment. (ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One–Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment)
-> The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below :-
Examination Fee Concession:
(i) The three / two free chances referred to above are not for EACH POST but for ANY THREE / TWO APPLICATIONS ONLY. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application which is rejected / admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance availed.
How to Apply for TNPSC Application Form :
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online :
1. Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration , Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
8. Applicants are required to submit along with the print out of online application, copies of certificates in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational qualifications, Driving licence, Experience, Preferential qualification, Physical qualification, Community certificate and Certificates regarding their physical disability and all other required copies of documents (as mentioned in Annexure-IV) on or before 25.03.2018 without fail. The applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Main Written Examination, Certificate verification and Oral Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after Main Written Examination, Certificate Verification and Oral Test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the recruitment will be liable for rejection / cancellation by the Commission.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 14.02.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 13.03.2018
3. Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) : 15.03.2018
4. Last date for submission of attested copies of documents along with print out of online application: 25.03.2018
5. Date of Examination : 10.06.2018 FN & AN
Question Papers, Syllabus & Exam Pattern for TNPSC:
Online Application TNPSC Official Notification & Application at www.tnpsc.gov.in: