NIB Noida Recruitment 2018 Scientist PostsNIB Recruitment 2018 : Application Form for 04 Scientist Grade-I, Jr. Scientist, Administrative Assistant Posts Download Application through Official website www.nib.gov.in. NIB Scientist Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NIB invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Scientist post in National Institute of Biologicals. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.nib.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 07.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, NIB pattern of examination, NIB Syllabus, NIB Question Paper, NIB Admit Date Release Date, NIB Exam Date, NIB Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Organization Name : National Institute of Biologicals (NIB)
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 04 Vacancies
Post name : Scientist Posts
Educational Qualification : post graduate
Job Location : Noida
Official site : www.nib.gov.in
Details of NIB Recruitment 2018 :
NIB Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Scientist Grade- I - 01 Post
2. Jr. Scientist - 02 Posts
3. Administrative Assistant - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NIB Vacancy 2018 :
Educational Qualification : (As on )
1. Scientist Grade-I - : (i) PG Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology / Biochemistry / Immunohematology & Blood transfusion/Pharmacology / Bacteriology / Serology /Hematology from the recognized University and 10 (Ten) Years relevant experience after acquiring essential qualification.
Non-Medical (Essential) : (i) M.Sc. in Microbiology./ Clinical Microbiology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/Bacteriology / Pharmacology/ Serology/ Molecular Biology/Physiology from any recognized university with at least 60% marks and (ii) A minimum Ten years of relevant experience or (i) Ph.D in any of the above related fields. and (ii) Six Years relevant experience after acquiring Ph.D. Desirable At least 7 publications or article in Indexed journals in any of the above mentioned fields
2. Jr. Scientist - (i) M.Sc. in Microbiology./ Clinical Microbiology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/Bacteriology / Pharmacology/ Serology/ Molecular Biology/Physiology from any recognized university with at least 60% marks and (ii) A minimum one year of relevant experience. Desirable: At least 1 publication or article in Indexed journals in any of the above mentioned fields
3. Administrative Assistant - Bachelor degree in Arts/Commerce/Science from recognized University or Board. Experience: 5 years of experience in dealing with administrative, financial, stores handling matters. Preference will be given to persons who have worked in Govt. Department or autonomous organizations.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed
-> For Post 1 - 50 Years
-> For Post 2 - 30 Years
-> For Post 3 - 35 Years
-> Go through NIB official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for NIB Scientist :
Pay Scale :
2. Jr. Scientist - Rs. 44900-142400/-
3. Administrative Assistant - Rs. 35400-112400/-
Selection Procedure for NIB Scientist:
Candidates will be selected based on
-> Written Exam
How to Apply for NIB Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
1. Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309. The envelope containing the application form should be suberscribed with “Application for the post of “_________________.”
2. The post carries usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of corresponding status.
3. Qualification is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates who are otherwise well qualified. Experience can also be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority in case adequate number of applications from candidates with requisite experience is not received.
4. The candidates possessing requisite qualification and experience for the post applied for will be
required to appear for written test. For Group ‘A’ Scientific post there will be personaldiscussion with the candidates qualifying the written test with minimum 60 % marks of the total marks in written test .
5. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts.
6. Attested copies of the caste certificate as per the prescribed format of Govt. of India order shall be attached with the application.
7. Those employed in Central and State Government Autonomous organization and Central & State Public Sectors undertaking/organization should apply through proper channel otherwise their application will not be considered. 8. The prescribed application format is available on NIB website www.nib.gov.in.
9. The last date of for submission of application shall be 07-05-2018.
NIB Scientist Posts Important Dates :
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 01.03.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 07.05.2018
3. Date of Examination : May/June 2018
Download NIB Official Notification & Application at www.nib.gov.in :