TNSCPS Recruitment 2018 05 DEO, Accountant PostsTNSCPS Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 05 Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (DEO), Programme Officer, Accountant Posts Download Application through Official website . TNSCPS Assistant cum DEO Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNSCPS invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Assistant cum DEO post in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website http://www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity. The last date for submission of applications is 02.04.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNSCPS pattern of examination, TNSCPS Syllabus, TNSCPS Question Paper, TNSCPS Admit Date Release Date, TNSCPS Exam Date, TNSCPS Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying via www.jobvision.in
TNSCPS Recruitment 2018 :
Organization Name : Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society ( TNSCPS )
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 05 Vacancies
Post name : Assistant cum DEO Posts
Educational Qualification : 10th, DCA, B.Com, Any Degree
Official site : http://www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Latest TNSCPS Vacancy Details :
TNSCPS Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society - 02 Posts
2. Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Adoption Resource Agency - 01 Post
3. Accountant in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society - 01 Post
4. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TNSCPS Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification :
-> Essential Qualification - Graduate/Post Graduate (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline.
Preferential Qualification - Preference shall be given to candidates who possess Degree in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development/Education.
Experience - 3 years experience in the field of Child Welfare, Social Welfare, Labour, Education.
2. Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Adoption Resource Agency
Qualification - Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Social Work (10+2+3 pattern)
-> Fluency in English & Tamil language
-> Knowledge in Computer
(Ms-word, Ms-Excel, Power point)
-> Preference will be given to Candidates who posses knowledge/experience
3. Accountant in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society
-> Essential Qualification - B.Com/M.Com (10+2+3 pattern)
Experience - 2 years experience in Accounts Department in any organization
4. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society
-> Essential Qualification - 10th/SSLC Passed; Diploma in Computer Applications in the Government
Experience - One year experience in computer operations.
Age Limit : (As on 28.02.2018)
-> Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years. Age upto 62 years for retired personnel from Government Service having sufficient experience in gazetted capacity involved in framing of policies or its implementation at the field level. He/She can work temporarily till completion of 62 years at the maximum. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TNSCPS official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for TNSCPS Assistant cum DEO:
1. Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society - Rs.26,250/-p.m.
2. Programme Officer in Tamilnadu State Adoption Resource Agency - Rs.26,250/-p.m
3. Accountant in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society - Rs.14,000/-p.m.
4. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator in Tamilnadu State Child Protection Society - Rs.10,000/-p.m.
Selection Procedure for TNSCPS Assistant cum DEO:
Candidates will be selected based on
-> Merit List
How to Apply for TNSCPS Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline :
1. Log on to TNSCPS Careers Page at official website to http://www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form and Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
(iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
“ The Commissioner/Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai – 600 010. Phone: 044 - 26421358 ”
-> by post so as to reach us by 02.04.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application : 19.03.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application : 02.04.2018
Download TNSCPS Official Notification & Application at http://www.tn.gov.in/job_opportunity: