TNPL Recruitment 2018
TNPL Recruitment 2018 - 12 MT, Junior Officer Posts Application Form:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Newsprint And Papers Limited (TNPL)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Educational Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, PG Diploma
Job Location : Karur
Latest TNPL Vacancy Details:
1. Management Trainee (R&D and QC)/Junior Officer (R&D and QC)/Assistant Officer (R&D and QC) - 12
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Vacancy 2018 :
First Class 3 years full time B.Sc. Degree and First Class 2 years full time M.Sc.(Chemistry) (or) First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. in Pulp and Paper Technology (or) Full Time Science Degree with First Class full time PG Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology SC / SC Arunthathiyar / ST candidates should have secured First Class with minimum 65% of marks in aggregate in minimum 3 levels out of 4 levels, i.e., 10th Standard, Plus Two, Graduation and Post-Graduation. All others should have secured First Class with minimum 70% of marks in aggregate in minimum 3 levels out of 4 levels.
For Management Trainee : Fresher’s
For Junior Officer : Should have minimum 3 years of post qualification experience as on 01/05/2018
For Assistant Officer : Should have minimum 5 years of post qualification experience as on 01/05/2018
Age Limit: (As on 01.05.2018)
For Management Trainee : General Turn-25 years, BC/BCM/MBC/DNC-27 years, SC/SCA/ST-30 years.
For Junior Officer: General Turn-25 years, BC/BCM/MBC/DNC-27 years, SC/SCA/ST-30 years.
For Assistant Officer : Minimum 25 years as on 01/05/2018.
Pay Scale Details for TNPL MT, Junior Officer:
Ist year Stipend: Rs.22,500/-p.m.
IInd year Stipend: Rs.25,350/-p.m.
(After completion of training period, pay scale will be - Rs.13900-320-17100/-)
Selection Procedure for TNPL MT, Junior Officer:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to Apply for TNPL Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
1. Log on to TNPL Careers Page at official website to www.tnpl.com
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
“GENERAL MANAGER (HR) TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED KAGITHAPURAM-639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU.”
by post so as to reach us by 19.05.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
TNPL MT, Junior Officer Posts Important Dates:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.05.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 19.05.2018
Download TNPL Official Notification & Application at www.tnpl.com:
TNPL Official Website Career Page: Click Here >>
TNPL Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download >>
TNPL Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download >>Note : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.