TNPSC Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO) Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 805
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Assistant Horticultural Officer (Code No.3104) - 757 Posts
2. Assistant Horticultural Officer (Code No.3104) - 48 Posts
Question Papers & Syllabus for TNPSC Post:
TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer AHO Exam Center :
(i) Applicants will be required to appear for the Written Examination / Certificate Verification at their own expenses.
(ii) The Commission reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of Examination Centres and to re-allot the Applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 25.05.2018)
1) A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination and
2) A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes - Minimum Age 18 years, No Maximum Age limit
For For “Others” - Minimum Age 18 years, 30 Years (Should not have completed)
(i) For Differently Abled Persons Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
(ii) For Ex-servicemen
(a) The maximum age limit for ex-servicemen is 48 years.
(b) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC:
Pay Scale : Rs. 20,600 - 65,500/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC:
Registration Fee - Rs.150/-
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
(i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
(ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
Examination Fee - Rs.100/-
Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below :-
Examination Fee Concession:
How to apply online for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO) Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
5. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
6. Ensure the information provided is correct
7. Submit the application & Make Payments
8. Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO) Post:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25.05.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 24.06.2018
3. Date of Examination: 11.08.2018 FN & AN
Question Papers & Syllabus for TNPSC Post:
TNPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
(i) The Question paper will be set in both English and Tamil.
(ii) Refer para 22 of “Instructions to Applicants” in regard to instructions to be followed while appearing for competitive examinations conducted by the Commission.
(iii) The Syllabus for Examination is furnished in the Annexure of this notification.
TNPSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TNPSC Official Website Career Page : Click Here ✔
TNPSC Official Notification PDF : Click Here to Download ✔
TNPSC Online Application Form : Click Here to Apply ✔