IIT Indore Recruitment 2018
IIT Indore Recruitment 2018 25 Scientific Officer, Deputy Manager, Staff Nurse Posts at www.iiti.ac.in:
Organization Name : Indian Institute of Technology Indore
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 25 Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10th, B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree
Job Location : Indore
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIT Indore Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Scientific Officer - 01
- Deputy Executive Engineer - 02
- Deputy Information Technology Officer - 03
- Medical Officer - 01
- Placement Officer - 01
- Staff Nurse - 01
- Manager - 06
- Technical Manager (Academic Infrastructure) - 01
- Deputy Manager - 05
- Lab In-charge/Office In-charge - 04
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Indore Vacancy 2018:
- Scientific Officer -MSc in Chemistry with Ph.D degree from a recognized University / Institute with 3 years relevant experience in scientific / other relevant areas, handling scientific instruments / equipment’s.
- Deputy Executive Engineer -First class B.E/B. Tech (Civil/Electrical) with 3 years’ experience in GP of ` 4600/- or equivalent.
- Deputy Information Technology Officer -First Class M.E. /M. Tech in CSE or MCA with at least 3 years’ experience OR B.E/B. Tech /M.Sc (CS) with 5 years’ demonstrated relevant experience and knowledge in a reputed IT organization.
- Medical Officer -MBBS degree of a University recognized by IMC including completion of Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship (CRRI)
- Placement Officer -Master's degree/ M.B.A. or equivalent with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average with relevant experience of 3 years’ OR B. Tech. / B.E. with 6 years of experience. Minimum 1 year experience in GP of ` 4,800/- or equivalent, handling recruitment or placement is mandatory.
- Staff Nurse -B.Sc. in Nursing with 2 years’ experience OR 3 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with 5 years’ experience.
- Manager -Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in relevant area as Junior Assistant / Deputy Manager in the Grade Pay of ` 2000/- or equivalent.
- Technical Manager (Academic Infrastructure) -PGDCA from a recognized University and Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) with at least 5 years’ post-qualification experience in relevant areas.
- Deputy Manager -Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations with 02 years of relevant experience.
- Lab In-charge/Office In-charge -Matric / SSLC
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2, 5 - 45 Years), (For Post 3, 6, 7 - 40 years), (For Post 4 - 45 years), (For Post 8, 9 - 35 Years), (For Post 10 - 30 years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIT Indore official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for IIT Indore:
- Scientific Officer - Rs. 68,900 - 1, 17,200/-
- Deputy Executive Engineer - Rs.56, 100 - 1, 77,500/-
- Deputy Information Technology Officer - Rs.56, 100 - 1, 77,500/-
- Medical Officer - Rs.56, 100 - 1, 77,500/-
- Placement Officer - Rs.56, 100 - 1, 77,500/-
- Staff Nurse - Rs.44, 900 - 1, 42,400/-
- Manager - Rs.35, 400 - 1, 12,400/-
- Technical Manager (Academic Infrastructure) - Rs.29, 200 - 92,300/-
- Deputy Manager - Rs.25, 500 - 81,100/-
- Lab In-charge/Office In-charge -Rs.18, 000 - 56,900/-
Selection Procedure for IIT Indore:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for IIT Indore:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
How to apply online for IIT Indore Scientific Officer, Deputy Manager, Staff Nurse Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to IIT Indore Careers Page at official website to www.iiti.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofIIT IndoreRecruitment 2018 online application form
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road Simrol, Indore - 453552 India” by post so as to reach us by 09.07.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for IIT Indore Scientific Officer, Deputy Manager, Staff Nurse Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 02.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 09.07.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 09.07.2018
- Date of Examination : Aug/Sep 2018
IIT Indore Online Application & Official Notification Links:
IIT Indore Official Website Career Page: Click Here
IIT Indore Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
IIT Indore Online Application Form: Click Here to ApplyNote : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.