Tamilnadu Aavin Recruitment 2018
Tamilnadu Aavin Recruitment 2018 275 Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Posts at www.omcaavinsfarecruitment.com:
Organization Name: The Tamilnadu Co- Operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 275
Educational Qualikfication : 12th or ITI
Job Location: Chennai, Kancheepuram, Thiruvallur, Tiruvannamalai, Nilgiris, Erode, Salem & Tanjore
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Tamilnadu Aavin Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Federation Units at Chennai - 152 Posts (Chennai, Kancheepuram and Thiruvallur)
- Powder Plant Tiruvannamalai - 35 Posts (Tiruvannamalai)
- NJ & SF, Ooty - 35 Posts (Nilgiris)
- BFSS/DIPA, Erode - 09 Posts (Erode)
- Quarantine Station, Attur - 11 Posts (Salem)
- Rearing Station, Pudukudi - 33 Posts (Tanjore)
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Aavin Vacancy 2018:
Must have passed HSC (12th Std) OR Must posses ITI
Qualification in Tamil: Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Explanation: For this purpose a person will be deemed to possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil.
(a) In the case of a post for which the educational qualification prescribed is the Minimum General Educational Qualification and above, he/she must have passed the S.S.L.C Public Examination with Tamil as one of the subjects.
(b) The candidate should pass the Tamil language proficiency test, conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 3 years from the date of entry into service.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For OC Candidates - 18 to 30 Year), (For BC, MBC & DNC, BC(M) Candidates - 18 to 32 Years), (For SC, SCA, ST Candidates - 18 to 35 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Tamilnadu Aavin official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Tamilnadu Aavin:
Pay Scale: Rs.15,700 - 50,000 (Pay Matrix Level 1)
Selection Procedure for Tamilnadu Aavin:
Candidates will be selected based on Merit list, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for Tamilnadu Aavin:
Application fee of Rs. 100/- +18% GST shall be paid through Debit card/Credit card and Net banking of any of the bank by the candidates belonging to OC/BC/BCM/MBC & DNC communities.
Application fee of Rs. 50/- +18% GST shall be paid through Debit card/Credit card and Net banking of any of the bank by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SCA communities.
The Application fee paid by the candidates are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to apply online for Tamilnadu Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Tamilnadu Aavin Careers Page at official website to www.omcaavinsfarecruitment.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTamilnadu AavinRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for Tamilnadu Aavin Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 25.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 16.07.2018
Tamilnadu Aavin Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Tamilnadu Aavin Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Tamilnadu Aavin Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Note : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.