TN Income Tax Recruitment 2018www.tnincometax.gov.in. Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, MTS Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Income Tax Department Tamilnadu invites on-line applications for appointment in following Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, MTS post in Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner Of Income-Tax. The last date for submission of online applications is 18.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Income Tax Department Tamilnadu pattern of examination, Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Syllabus, Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Question Paper, Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Admit Date Release Date, Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Exam Date, Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018 32 Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, MTS Posts at www.tnincometax.gov.in:
Organization Name : Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Tamilnadu
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 32 ( Sports Persons )
Job Location : Chennai ( Tamil Nadu )
Latest Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Inspector of Income-tax - 07
- Tax Assistant - 11
- Multi-Tasking Staff - 14
- Inspector of Income-tax - Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Tax Assistant -Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Multi-Tasking Staff -Minimum of a pass in Matriculation or its equivalent.
The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments / events in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015. The tournaments/ events will be evaluated in the following descending order of importance.
- i) International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
- ii) International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games / Afro Asian Games.
- iv) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc.
- v) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of Juniors
- vi) Inter University Tournaments vii) National School Games
The best of three performances in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 will be considered for evaluation. These should be properly filled up in the application.
List Of Games/ Sports For Which Recruitment Is Being Made
|Game\Sports||No. of Vacancies||Event\Position|
|1||Athletics (Men) (Track & Field)||03||100m, 200m, 400m, 400m hurdles, 800m, 1500m, Shot-put, Discus Throw, Triple Jump|
|2||Athletics (Women) (Track & Field)||03||100m, 200m, 400m, 100m hurdles, 800m, 1500m, Shot-put, Discus Throw, Long Jump|
|3||Basketball (Men)||03||Center - 1, Power forward / Pivot - 1, Shooting Guard - 1|
|5||Cricket (Men)||02||Wicket Keeper-cum-Batsman - 1, All-rounder - 1|
|6||Football (Men)||04||Goal Keeper - 1, Defender (Wing back) - 1, Mid-fielder - 1, Striker - 1|
|7||Hockey (Men)||06||Full back - 1, Half Line - 3, Forward - 2|
|8||Kabaddi (Men)||04||Right Cover - 1, Left Cover - 1, Rider - 2|
|9||Shuttle Badminton (Men)||01|
|10||Shuttle Badminton (Women)||01|
|11||Volleyball||04||Blocker - 2, Attacker - 1, Universal (All rounder) - 1|
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2018)
Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.04.2018 Accordingly, persons must have been born not earlier than 01.04.1993 and not later than 31.03.2000 can apply. The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for OBC candidates & 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Pay Scale Details for Income Tax Department Tamilnadu:
- Inspector of Income-tax - Rs.9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)
- Tax Assistant - Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
- Multi-Tasking Staff - Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
Selection Procedure for Income Tax Department Tamilnadu:
Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Sports Trail & Interview
How to apply online for Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, MTS Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Careers Page at official website to www.tnincometax.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &
- Take a print out ofIncome Tax Department TamilnaduRecruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:19.05.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:18.06.2018
Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Official Website Career Page: Click Here >>
Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Corrigendum PDF: Click Here to Download >>
Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download >>
Income Tax Department Tamilnadu Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply >>Note : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.