HAL Recruitment 2018
HAL Recruitment 2018 - 61 Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Posts Application Form:
Organization Name : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Educational Qualification : Diploma in Engineering
Total No. of Vacancies : 61
Job Location : Korwa (Uttar Pradesh)
Latest HAL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HAL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices - 61
- Electronics Engineering - 35
- Mechanical Engineering - 14
- Electrical Engineering - 02
- Civil Engineering - 01
- Information Technology - 04
- Computer Science - 05
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Vacancy 2018:
Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply HAL Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: (As on 27.07.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 26 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HAL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices:
Pay Scale : Stipend @ Rs. 3,542/- per month
Selection Procedure for HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices:
Candidates will be selected based on
- Merit Listing
- The applicants are advised to register to get Enrollment Number in the portal; www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the Enrollment Number in Application Form.
2. Application form in the Excel File must be sent to E-mail ID: email@example.com only.
3. The subject of E-mail must be Enrollment Number & Name only.
4. The name of Excel File (Application Form) must be Enrollment number only.
5. The last date of sending application form through E-mail is 27.07.2018. The E-mail sent after 27.07.2018 will not be accepted.
6. The Wards of the Serving /Retired /Deceased Employees of HAL are required to submit the details of the Employee, duly certified by the Concerned HR Officer of respective division in the attached Format with the e-mail.
7. A self-attested copies of the following documents along with one latest passport size photograph is to be submitted by the Provisionally Selected Candidates during Verification of Original Documents :
- 1) High School Certificate & Marksheet ,
- 2) Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet ,
- 3) Diploma Certificate & Mark sheet of all Semesters (including Consolidated Mark sheet)
- 4) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable
- 5) PH Certificate (if applicable).
- 6) HR Certified Proforma for HAL Ward.
- 7) Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Board/Institute regarding Conversion of Aggregate Marks into Percentage.
- 8) Latest Valid OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 07.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 27.07.2018
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at www.hal-india.com : 20 August 2018
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa : 22 to 29 Aug, 2018
Download HAL Official Notification & Application at www.hal-india.co.in:
HAL Official Website Career Page: Click Here >>
HAL Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download >>
HAL Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download >>