ICSIL Recruitment 2018
ICSIL Recruitment 2018 - 311 Medical/ Para Medical Posts :
Organization Name : Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Educational Qualification : 8 th Pass / B.E / B.Ed. / MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies : 311
Job Location : Delhi
Latest ICSIL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
ICSIL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Psychiatrist - 05
- Medical Officer/ GDMO - 04
- Staff Nurse - 10
- ANM - 38
- Welfare Officer - 26
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children) - 05
- Nursing Orderlies - 22
- House Aunties/ Male Care Givers - 201
Eligibility Criteria for ICSIL Vacancy 2018:
- Psychiatrist - 1.A recognized MBBS qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule 2. Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma in Psychiatry. 3 years experience in psychiatry after obtaining the first Post-Graduate degree OR 5 years experience after obtaining the PG Diploma
- Medical Officer/ GDMO - A recognized MBBS qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the 3rd Schedule
- Staff Nurse -Matriculation or equivalent from recognized University/ Board. A grade certificate in Nursing from recognized institution. Should be able to speak in Hindi fluently.
- ANM -Registered Auxiliary Nurse-Midwife
- Welfare Officer - Masters Degree in Social Work OR Master’s of Art (Sociology) OR Post Graduate Degree in Criminology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children) - Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education – Mentally retarded Children) OR B.Ed. with two (02) years Diploma in Special Education OR Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education.
- Nursing Orderlies - 8 th Pass. Preference will be given to experienced candidates.
- House Aunties/ Male Care Givers - 8 th Pass. Preference may be given to those persons who have prior experience in Hospital/ Similar Institutions.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 2 - 32 years), (For Post 3 - 18 Years to 25 Years), (For Post 4- 30 Years), (For Post 6 - 18 Years to 25 Years), (For Post 8 - 25 Years to 45 years). Go through ICSIL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for ICSIL Medical/ Para Medical:
- Psychiatrist - Rs. 55,224/-
- Medical Officer/ GDMO - Rs. 55,224/-
- Staff Nurse - Rs. 16,858/-
- ANM - Rs. 13,896/-
- Welfare Officer -Rs. 18,332/-
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children) - Rs. 18,332/-
- Nursing Orderlies - Rs. 13,896/-
- House Aunties/ Male Care Givers -Rs. 13,896/-
Selection Procedure for ICSIL Medical/ Para Medical:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
Exam Fee /Application Details for ICSIL Medical/ Para Medical:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.1000/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
How to apply for ICSIL Medical/ Para Medical Recruitment 2018:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read ICSIL Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.icsil.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Important Dates for ICSIL Medical/ Para Medical Recruitment 2018:
Date of Walk in Interview : 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.07.2018
ICSIL Medical/ Para Medical Notification & Application Form Link:
ICSIL Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
Note : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.