IPRC Recruitment 2018
IPRC Recruitment 2018 01 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Posts at www.iprc.gov.in:
Organization Name : ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
Educational Qualification : M.E. / M.Tech
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 01
Job Location : Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli
Latest IPRC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IPRC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’- 01
Eligibility Criteria for IPRC Vacancy 2018:
M.E./M.Tech. in Industrial Safety in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks (aggregate of all semesters / years) or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale AND Pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical or Chemical engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% of marks ( aggregate of all semesters / years ) or CGPA / CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale
Age limit as on 20.07.2018 is 35 years. Minimum age for applying is 18 years. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Rules.
Pay Scale Details for IPRC:
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs.56,100/- per month.
Selection Procedure for IPRC:
- The mode of selection for the posts will be Interview.
- However, based on the quantum of online applications Written Test will be conducted for - shortlisting the candidates for Interview.
- Whereas, the Educational Qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only MINIMUM REQUIREMENT and the same does not automatically make applicants eligible for Written Test/Interview.
- The Centre may adopt initial screening to shortlist the applicants for the Written Test based on the academic performance.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview.
- The Written Test will be conducted only at Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for IPRC:
There will be a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
Women applicants; Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) applicants are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
A Personalised Fee Payment Challan, in triplicate, containing the Name of the applicant, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No. and Post Code; and Application Acknowledgement Form will be automatically generated while registering ON-LINE application.
The applicants have to download Personalised Fee Payment Challan and Application Acknowledgement Form from the link given in the Advertisement page by providing necessary details such as Registration No. and Date of Birth. The applicants may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) for remittance of application fee on any working day between 02.07.2018 and 20.07.2018.
How to apply online for IPRC Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to IPRC Careers Page at official website to www.iprc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofIPRCRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for IPRC Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 02.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 20.07.2018
- Date of Examination : Aug/Sept 2018
IPRC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
IPRC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
IPRC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
IPRC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Note : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.