North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
North Eastern Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 - 748 GDS Posts Application Form:
Organization Name : North Eastern Postal Circle
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 748
Job Location : North Eastern
Latest North Eastern Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
North Eastern Postal Circle Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- GDS- 748
Eligibility Criteria for North Eastern Postal Circle Vacancy 2018:
The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Computer Knowledge : The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
Selection Procedure for North Eastern Postal Circle GDS:
Candidates will be selected based on
- Merit List,
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for North Eastern Postal Circle GDS:
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
- However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to North Eastern Postal Circle Careers Page at official website to http://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofNorth Eastern Postal CircleRecruitment 2018 online application form
North Eastern Postal Circle GDS Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 02.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 16.07.2018
Download North Eastern Postal Circle Official Notification & Application at http://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx:
North Eastern Postal Circle Official Website Career Page: Click Here
North Eastern Postal Circle Official Notification PDF: Click Here toDownload
North Eastern Postal Circle Application Form PDF: Click Here to Apply
Note : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.