RBI Recruitment 2018
RBI Recruitment 2018 166 Officer Grade B Posts at www.rbi.org.in:
Organization Name : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies : 166 Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's degree / Master's Degree
Job Location : All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RBI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - General - 127 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - DEPR - 22 Posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - DSIM - 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 01.07.2018)
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - General:
The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor's degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - DEPR:
- A Master's Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Desirable: A Doctorate Degree in Economics or research or teaching experience in Economics or publications in standard journals would be considered as an additional qualification.
Candidates having M.Phil. Degree and Doctorate Degree from a recognized Indian/Foreign University/Institute in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit by 2 years and 4 years respectively.
(i) Candidates having Master's Degree with Research/Teaching experience at a recognized Indian/Foreign University/ Institute will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
- ii) The above age relaxations will not be cumulatively available with age relaxations available to various categories as mentioned in Para 3 II (b) above.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) - DSIM:
- A Master's Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Master's Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Desirable: (i) Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects will be given preference. (ii) Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.
(i) Candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification in the specified subjects will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit by 2 years and 4 years respectively.
(ii) Candidates with research / teaching experience at a recognized Indian / Foreign University/Institute will be eligible for relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
(iii) The above age relaxations will not be cumulatively available with age relaxations available to various categories as mentioned in Para 3 II (b) above.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of July, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July, 1997. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RBI official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for RBI:
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.)
Selection Procedure for RBI:
Candidates will be selected based on Online Examinations in Phase I and Phase II, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for RBI:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.850/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
How to apply online for RBI Officer Grade B Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to RBI Careers Page at official website to www.rbi.org.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofRBIRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates for RBI Officer Grade B Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 03.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 23.07.2018
- Date of Examination:Phase-I (16.08.2018) & Phase-II (06 & 07.09.2018)
Question Papers & Syllabus for RBI Post:
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the RBI Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. c0 Officer Grade B Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having RBI Officer Grade B syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
RBI Officer Grade B Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows: Online Examinations in Phase I and Phase II, Interview
(i) Online Examination Centres for Phase I (Gr B (DR)-General) / Paper I (DEPR/DSIM)
RBI Officer Grade B Phase-I online Examination (Objective Type)::
This will comprise a single Paper for 200 marks and will be held on August 16, 2018. Depending on the number of candidates, the examination may be held in multiple shifts and on some other days also. A candidate, however, has to appear for examination in only one shift on the given day. The date, time and venue on which a candidate has to appear for examination will be specified in the Admission Letter (AL) to be downloaded by the candidate from our website (www.rbi.org.in). The ‘corrected-scores’ obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method
The Paper will consist tests of
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude and;
Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I. The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for Phase-II examination will be published on RBI web-site, tentatively within a week after Phase-I examination.
(II) Phase-II online Examination: The Phase-II online Examination will be conducted on September 7, 2018, only for the candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I. The Phase-II examination will be in shifts. Candidates are required to appear for all shifts. Separate Admission Letters will be issued for each shift. The time-table for Phase-II will be intimated to the candidates concerned along with Admission Letter for Phase-II. Phase–II online examination will consist of three papers as under:
NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
The Board reserves the right to modify the exam dates and time entirely at its discretion.
Interview: Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III). The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on RBI website at appropriate time and interview call letters will be sent on registered email ID. Interview will be of 50 marks. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Final Selection will be through merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II examination and interview.
RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus PDF Download:
Here RBI Officer Grade B Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Officer Grade B Exam. The RBI Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for RBI Officer Grade B Exam is
RBI Official Website Career Page: Click Here
RBI Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
RBI Online Application Form: Click Here to ApplyNote : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.