Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2018 328 Safaiwala Posts
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai (Southern Railway Chennai)
Official website: www.rrcmas.in
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Name: Various Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 328
Qualification: 10th, 12th, Diploma, B,Sc
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Latest Southern Railway Chennai Vacancy Details:Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Safaiwala – 257 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – 35 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector – 24 Posts
- Haemo Dialysis Technician – 01 Post
- Extension Educator – 01 Post
- Radiographer – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- ECG Technician – 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II – 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway Chennai Vacancy 2018:Educational Qualification:
- Safaiwala (C1) –Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent recognised by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Nursing Superintendent (C1) -Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing) Note :The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary Nurse – mid wives. Midwives and ‘B’ Grade nurses by way of reduced course period etc., Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above under these concessions will also be eligible for engagement.
- Health & Malaria Inspector (C1) -B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus (a) One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector, OR (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi”.
- Haemo Dialysis Technician (B1) –B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemo – dialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Extension Educator (C1) –Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with two year diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
- Radiographer (B1) –10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
- Pharmacist (C2) -10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948, OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
- ECG Technician (C1) –10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtain
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II(C1)- 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognised university.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Safaiwala, Laboratory Assistant Gr.II – 18 to 33 Years), (For Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 40 Years), (For Haemo Dialysis Technician – 20 to 33 Years), (For Extension Educator – 22 to 35 Years), (For PharmacistGr.III – 20 to 35 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed 1. Relaxation of 5 years of age for SC/ST candidates. 2. Relaxation of 3 years of age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates. 3. Relaxation of 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates [Only Posts of Lab Asst. suitable for PWD (OH, HH) candidates]. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Southern Railway Chennai official Notification 2018 for more reference
- Safaiwala – Rs.18000/-
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs.44,900/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector – Rs.35,400/-
- Haemo Dialysis Technician – Rs.35,400/-
- Extension Educator – Rs.35,400/-
- Radiographer – Rs.29,200/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.29,200/-
- ECG Technician – Rs.25,500/
- Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II – Rs.21,700/-
- Candidates will be selected based on Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test
- Candidates applying for the Para Medical Posts on full time contract basis in response to this notification have to pay the prescribed fee online as detailed below:
- For UR / OBC candidates, application fee is Rs.500/-. Of this fee, an amount of Rs.400 shall be refunded to candidates appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test.
- For SC / ST / PWD / Women / Economically Backward / Minority candidates, application fee is Rs.250/-. Full refund of Rs.250/- shall be made to all such candidates on appearing the screening test. No refund will be given, if candidates do not appear in screening test.
- Log on to Southern Railway Chennai Careers Page at official website to www.rrcmas.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 27.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 27.08.2018
- Date of Examination : Oct/Nov 2018
Southern Railway Chennai Official Website Career Page: Click Here >>
Southern Railway Safaiwala Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download >>
Southern Railway Safaiwala Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply >>
Southern Railway Para Medical Staff Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download >>
Southern Railway Para Medical Staff Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply >>
Note : If you have any doubts please add your question as a comment, we will try to clear your doubts as soon as possible.