NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2018
NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 96 Civil Engineering Department, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering Department, Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, Chemical Engineering Department, Centre for Material Science and Eng Posts through Official website www.nith.ac.in. NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Jobs Notification 2018 Released. NIT Hamirpur invites applications for appointment in following Assistant Professor, Associate Professor post in National Institute of Technology Hamirpur. The last date for submission of applications is 30.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, NIT Hamirpur pattern of examination, NIT Hamirpur Syllabus, NIT Hamirpur Question Paper, NIT Hamirpur Admit Date Release Date, NIT Hamirpur Exam Date, NIT Hamirpur Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2018 96 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Posts at www.nith.ac.in:
Organization Name: National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 96 Vaccines
Educational Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/B.Arch/M.Arch/B.Plan/B.A./B.Com./BBA/B.Sc/MBA/M.A.
Job Location: Hamirpur ( Himachal Pradesh )
Latest NIT Hamirpur Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIT Hamirpur Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Assistant Professor - 56
- Associate Professor- 40
- Civil Engineering Department - 11
- Electrical Engineering - 09
- Mechanical Engineering - 14
- Computer Science & Engineering Department - 15
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department - 13
- Chemical Engineering Department - 12
- Centre for Material Science and Eng - 08
- Centre for Energy and Environment Engineering -03
- Architecture Department - 04
- Physics Department -00
- Chemistry Department - 01
- Mathematics Department -01
- Management and Humanities Department - 05
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/B.Arch/M.Arch/B.Plan/B.A./B.Com./BBA/B.Sc/MBA/M.A. or its equivalent qualication from a recognized university.
Civil Engineering Department- Geotechnical & Transportation Engineering: Rock Mechanics (Fracture Mechanics), Soil Dynamics, Transportation Systems Engineering, Ports and Harbours, Tunneling and Underground Structures. Water Resources Engineering: Open Channel Hydraulics, Stochastic Hydrology, Water Resources systems, Planning and Management, Solid Waste Management, Climate Change Air Pollution. Structural Engineering: Structural Dynamics, CAD, Continuum Mechanics, Experimental Techniques I Investigations, Reliability and Optimization, Instrumentation & Concrete Technology.
Electrical Engineering Department - Instrumentation & Control, Control & Automation, Control Engineering, Digital Signal Pr High Voltage Engineering: Condition Monitoring of Electrical Apparatus, High Voltage Testing and Measurement. Power Electronics and Derives: Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics and Derives, Electrical Machines. ocessing.
Solid Mechanics and Design Engineering: Elasticity & Plasticity, Computer Aided Design, Rapid Prototyping, Robotics, Fracture Mechanics, Product Design & Development, Vibration & Dynamics.
Mechanical Engineering Department - Solid Mechanics and Design Engineering: Elasticity & Plasticity, Computer Aided Design, Rapid Prototyping, Robotics, Fracture Mechanics, Product Design & Development, Vibration & Dynamics. Production and Industrial Engineering: Metal Casting, Welding Science and Technology, Metal Forming, Machining Science and Technology, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Work Study & Ergonomics, Supply Chain Management. Fluid and Thermal Engineering: Experimental Fluid Mechanics, Combustion Engineering, Micro/Nano Heat transfer, Computational Heat Transfer, Turbo Machines.
Computer Science & 8 Engineering Department - Theoretical Computing, Algorithms, Computer Architecture, Networks, Distributed Computing, Image Processing and Multimedia, Information Security, Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Databases, Formal Methods, Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing and Machine Learning, Real Time Systems, Internet Technologies, Internet of Things, Robotics, Sensor Technologies.
Electronics & Communication 8 Engineering Department - Communication Engineering: Communication System, Wireless Communication, Optical Communication, Communication Network, Cognitive Radio, Mobile and Wireless Sensor Network, Internet of Things. RF and Microwave: Antenna Systems & Design, Microwave Systems. VSLI Technology: VLSI Devices & Circuits, MEMS & Sensor Design, VLSI System Design, Embedded System Design. Signal Processing and Systems: Signal, Image, Speech and Video Processing.
Chemical Engineering 6 Department - Reaction Engineering, Process Technology, Petroleum Engineering. • Transport Processes, Experimental Heat and Mass Transfer, Separation Processes. Process Modelling, Simulation and Control, CFO. • Advanced Materials, Bio Chemical, Industrial Pollution Control
Centre for Material Science 5 and Engineering - Functional Oxide Materials: Ceramics, Thin Films, Nanoscience and Technology. Material Processing Technology: Casting, Welding, Forming and Powder Processing. Polymer Science and Engineering: Polymer Processing and Characterization, Polymer Composites/ Nanocomposites. Metallurgical Engineering: Physical Metallurgy, Heat Treatment of Metals, Mechanical Metallurgy, Iron and Steel Making. Energy Engineering:
Centre for Energy and 2 Environment Engineering - Solar Technologies (Thermal/PV), Alternative Fuels. Environmental Engineering: Waste Water Treatment, Air pollution
Architecture Department: IX. Architecture Department - Architecture: Architectural Conservation, Sustainable Architecture, Interior Architecture, Design. Planning: Environmental, Transport. Construction Technology: Building Engineering and Management, Structural Engineering Design, Geomatics, Building Engineering Performance.
Science Departments (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Physics Department - Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry
Chemistry Department- Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry
Mathematics Department- Applied Mathematics and Computing: Image Processing, Computational Finance, Soft Computing, Big Data and Data Science, Cryptography,• Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Combinatrics, Coding Theory, Graph Theory, Financial Mathematics. Pure Mathematics: Analysis, Number Theory
Management and Humanities Department
Management and Humanities Department - Management: Finance and. Operation Behavioral Science: Sociology/Psychology/Organizational Behavior Communication Skills: English
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 60 Years. Go through NIT Hamirpur official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for NIT Hamirpur:
- Assistant Professor - Pay Level 12 as per 7th CPC along with allowances admissible Initial Pay: Minimum, 1, 01,500/- pm
- Associate Professor- Pay Level 13A2 as per 7th CPC along with allowances admissible Initial Pay: Minimum, 1, 39,600/- pm
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for NIT Hamirpur:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.1000/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
How to apply online for NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online :
- Log on to NIT Hamirpur Careers Page at official website to www.nith.ac.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofNIT HamirpurRecruitment 2018 online application form
- Candidates must apply in the prescribed application form available on the Institute Website http//:www.nith.ac.in. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and required to send the duly filled application form along with the proof of fee deposition and the self- attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by hand I speed I registered post toThe Registrar, National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, Hamirpur-177 005 (H.P.) India,failing which their candidature will not be considered. The envelope containing the application be super scribed as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (GRADE•I) I ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN THE DEPARTMENT OF"
Important Dates for NIT Hamirpur Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.09.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 30.09.2018
- Date of Examination: Sep/Oct 2018
NIT Hamirpur Official Website Career Page:Click Here >>
NIT Hamirpur Online Application Form: Click Here to Download >>