TN Police SI (Finger Print) Syllabus 2018
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) of Police ( Finger Print ) Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) of Police (Finger Print) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the TNUSRB Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) of Police (Finger Print) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) of Police (Finger Print) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) of Police (Finger Print) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows: Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test & Certificate Verification
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) of Police (Finger Print) Exam Details:
All the eligible candidates will be called for Written Examination.
The distribution of marks are as follows:-
(a) General knowledge
(b) General Ability Test General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling ability
|2||Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
- i) The duration of Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
- ii) Minimum qualifying marks in the written examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
(b) Departmental Quota :-
(a) General Knowledge
(b) General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime Investigation and Basic Forensic Science. General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling ability. Police Administration, Crime Investigation and basic Forensic Science topics will be broadly as per syllabus in the basic training of Police Constables
|2||Special Marks Winning of Medals in the National Police Duty Meet (Gold Medal – 5 marks, Silver Medal – 3 marks and Bronze Medal – 2 marks)||5 Marks|
The full details of marks distribution for special certificates like NCC, NSS and Sports / Games and National Police Duty Meet are available in the Information Brochure.
i) The duration of Written Examination is 3.00 hrs.
ii) Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
iii) Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
Note: After Written Examination, the preliminary answer key will be published in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org. Candidate may represent to the Board (in writing) raising any dispute over questions and/or answers along with the material proof within 7 days from the date of publication of preliminary answer key by the post. The results of Written Examination will be published in this Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org.
TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Physical Measurement Test:
In respect of open quota candidates, out of those who are qualified in the written examination, only three times of the number of notified vacancies in each of the category shall be permitted for next stage of selection based on the marks obtained by them. The Physical Measurement Test comprises of height measurement only. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:-
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
2. WOMEN AND TRANSGENDER:-
|OC, BC, BC(M) and MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
- 20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
- Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of central para-military forces, serving persons who are going to retire within one year are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) (Finger Print) Certificate Verification at Centre :
- The open candidates who qualify in Physical Measurement Test will be called for original certificate verification separately.
- All the Departmental candidates qualified in the Written Examination will be called for original certificate verification.
- The candidates who are called for Certificate Verification will have to produce the original certificates which they had uploaded during submission of the online application. Candidate who fails to produce the original certificates will lose his/her claims with regard to communal reservation, age relaxation and special quota. New certificates /claim other than uploaded certificates will not be entertained.
- The open candidates who qualifies in Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce.
- All the departmental candidates who qualifies in Written Examination and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce
- Candidates who are serving as Government Servants (other than the departmental quota candidates) in State Government should produce “No Objection Certificate” obtained from their respective Unit Heads.
- Candidates who are possessing NCC / NSS / Sports/Games Certificates or Medals received in National Police Duty Meet (in-case of Departmental candidates) should produce the Original Certificates along with one photo copy of the same at the time of Viva-Voce for awarding of special marks.
Special Marks For NCC/NSS/Sports/Games :
Special marks shall be given to the candidates during viva-voce as detailed below, subject to a maximum of five marks.
|One Year Member/ “A” certificate||½ Mark|
|Possession of “B” Certificate||1 Mark|
|Possession of “C” Certificate/Under Officer Best Cadet in All India level||2 Marks|
- National Service Scheme (NSS) Maximum 1 Mark
|Participation in a National Programme like Republic Day parade in New Delhi/National Integration and Motivation Camps/Inter State Youth Exchange Programme by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of State Government||½ Mark|
|Best Volunteer at State Level/National level or Best NSS Cadet at Republic Day Parade in New Delhi||1 Mark|
|As per G.O.No.8 dated:21.01.2002 and participation in regular activities or State Special camps||½ mark|
Sports / Games (Maximum 2 Marks)
Approved 15 games : 1. Basket Ball, 2.Football, 3.Hockey, 4.Volley Ball, 5.Hand Ball, 6.Kabbadi, 7.Wrestling, 8.Boxing, 9.Gymnastics, 10.Judo, 11.Weight Lifting, 12. Aquatics (Swimming), 13.Athletics, 14.Equitation/ Equestrian (Horse riding) and 15. Rifle Shooting are eligible for awarding of marks.
- The candidates should have participated in the games through the associations recognized by the Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidate should have participated in the events representing Tamil Nadu State / India and obtained the Form.I or Form.II certificates from the associations recognized by the Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu or Tamil Nadu National Olympic Association or Affiliated Association of National Federation of India.
|Represented School in District level||½ mark|
|Represented College in zonal level (Inter Collegiate)||½ mark|
|Represented University (Form-III) (Inter University)||1 mark|
|Represented District in Inter District tournament||1 mark|
|Represented State (Tamil Nadu) (Form-II)||1 ½ mark|
|Represented India in international Competition (Form-I)||2 marks|
Departmental Quota Candidates :
|Winning of medal in the National Police Duty Meet( Maximum 5 marks)|
|Gold Medal||5 marks|
|Silver Medal||3 marks|
|Bronze Medal||2 marks|
|Departmental Quota candidates shall not be eligible for special marks for NCC/NSS/Sports/ Games.|
Provisional Select List :
- Provisional Select List is drawn based on the total marks obtained in the Written Examination, Viva-Voce and Special marks subject to communal reservation and total vacancies.
- If there is a tie in marks, the candidate senior in age shall be given priority in selection.
- If the marks secured are equal and date of birth is same, preference shall be given to the candidate who is an outstanding scout, having received an award from the President of India.
- If the candidate has qualified in both Departmental Quota and Open Quota, he/she will be considered under Departmental Quota only.
- Persons recruited to the post of Sub-Inspector (Finger Print) under the 20% police departmental quota shall be placed above the direct recruits selected from open quota in the same recruitment. f. 20% of all vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the persons who studied graduation in Tamil medium.
- The provisional select list will be published in the Board’s website www.tnusrbonline.org.