TNPSC Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 13 Statistical Inspector Posts through Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC Statistical Inspector Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TNPSC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Statistical Inspector post in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The last date for submission of online applications is 26.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TNPSC pattern of examination, TNPSC Syllabus, TNPSC Question Paper, TNPSC Admit Date Release Date, TNPSC Exam Date, TNPSC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 13 Statistical Inspector Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
Organization Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Educational Qualification : Degree
Total No. of Vacancies : 13
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Statistical Inspector- 13
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 28.08.2018)
Must possess a Degree of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, with Statistics or Mathematics as the main subjects.
- The degree qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies, S.S.L.C+ H.Sc or its equivalent + U.G Degree from the recognised institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. (Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification)
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification, failing which their application will be summarily rejected. The Government Orders issued declaring equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted under Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. A list of Equivalence of qualification in the related subject is available in Annexure - I to this notification.( Refer also to the disclaimer annexed to this notification)
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes - No Age Limit
For ‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] - 30 years (should not have completed)
Applicants not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BCM who have put in five years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
Explanation: - No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 58 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection/ appointment to the post.
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs||‘Others’ i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BCs, BCMs|
|Differently Abled||Ex-servicemen||Differently Abled||Ex-servicemen|
|No maximum age limit||40 years||48 years|
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC:
Pay Scale: Rs.36,900 - 1,16,600/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC:
- a) Registration Fee - Rs.150/-
Those who have registered in the One -Time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
- b) Examination Fee - Rs.150/-
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||-|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector
|(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category|
(i) The three / two free chances referred to above are not for EACH POST but for ANY THREE / TWO APPLICATIONS ONLY. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application which is rejected / admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance availed.
(ii) Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application in-time, will result in the rejection of application.
(iii) The number of free chances availed by the applicant means, the total number of free chances hitherto availed by the applicant in his/her earlier applications submitted to the Commission for any post / recruitment.
(iv) If the examination fee concession claimed in the application is found to exceed the admissible limits, as announced above, the application will be rejected at any stage of selection. The number of free chances availed by the applicants will be counted from all the previous applications submitted through One Time Registration and / or submitted directly without One Time Registration
How to apply online for TNPSC Statistical Inspector Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofTNPSCRecruitment2018 online application form
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : 28.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 26.09.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees : 28.09.2018
- Date of Examination : 24.11.2018 FN & AN
TNPSC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TNPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here >>
TNPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download >>
TNPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply >>