RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 64371 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
RRB Recruitment 2018 26502 APL, Technicians Posts at www.rrbchennai.gov.in:
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB)
Employment Category:Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies:64371
Job Location:All Over India
Latest RRB Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RRB Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Updated on 22.09.2018
RRBs had notified 26,502 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians. In terms of Para 7 under the heading “Important Instructions” of CEN 01/2018 these vacancies were provisional.
Further, attention is also drawn to the Notice dated 01.08.2018 published on the official websites of RRBs stating that the vacancies are likely to be increased to about 60,000.
Accordingly, the Vacancies have now been enhanced and the revised vacancies are as under:
1. Assistant Loco Pilot - 27795 Posts
2. Various posts of Technicians - 36576 Posts
Selection of RRB and filling up the priority of Options for the Railway/Unit and posts notified against the RRB
Candidates have applied for the posts of ALP & Technicians against CEN 01/2018 in general and not to any specific RRB. The 1st stage CBT was conducted between 09-08-2018 to 04-09-2018. Vide para 7.0 under the heading “Important Instructions of the CEN, it was indicated that the option for RRB, Railway and Posts shall be taken from among the candidates securing community wise minimum qualifying marks in 1st stage CBT.
Considering that Objection Tracker and finalization of keys based on inputs received are in progress, in order to save time, it has now been decided by RRBs that all the candidates who appeared in 1st stage CBT will be permitted to select the RRB and fill the option for the Railway/Unit and posts notified against the RRB as per Annexure B.
Accordingly all the candidates who have appeared in 1st stage CBT may login through the link provided on the websites of RRBs and complete the RRB selection and option of the Railway/Unit and posts.
The selection of RRBs and priority of options for the posts and Railway/Unit once finally submitted cannot be modified. Hence, candidates may decide firmly and correctly the RRB of their choice and then only proceed to fill the priority for the Railway/Unit and posts.
It is advisable that the candidates indicate their priority of options for as many posts as they are eligible for. In case, any candidate opts for only few posts, he/she will be considered only for those opted posts and not for other posts.
All the candidates who have appeared in the 1st stage CBT have to select the RRB and priority of options for Railway/Production unit & posts failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting for 2nd stage CBT.
Selection of Exam Trade
At the time of application, candidates having more than one eligible qualification viz ITI/NAC, HSC and Diploma/Degree have selected more than one exam trade as per their qualifications. RRBs have also received representations from candidates for change of exam trade chosen at the time of application.
To facilitate candidates to appear in only one exam trade in Part ‘B’ of 2nd stage CBT, RRBs have now decided that those candidates who have opted for more than one exam trade in view of their multiple qualification will be given an opportunity to select only one exam trade of their choice. Candidates qualifying in Part ‘B’ of 2nd stage CBT in the chosen trade shall be considered eligible for all the posts for which they possess prescribed minimum educational qualification based on their merit in Part ‘A’ of 2nd stage CBT. Further, considering that for certain posts the prescribed minimum educational qualification is HSC in Maths and Physics, RRBs have also decided to make available Maths & Physics as an Exam Trade with the syllabus of CBSE for HSC over and above the relevant trades mentioned in the notification for such candidates.
Further, RRBs have decided to give a one time opportunity to candidates who have chosen single exam trade in their application to change their exam trade from among the relevant trades of their qualification in case they wish to change the exam trade. For candidates with only ITI/NAC qualification the exam trade shall be their ITI/NAC trade given in the application and cannot be changed.
Confirmation/Modification of Bank Account Details for Application Fee Refund
To facilitate refund of application fee to the candidates correctly, all the candidates are required to confirm Bank Account Details viz Beneficiary Name, Bank IFSC Code and the Account Number to which the refund is to be credited. If the candidates wish to modify the account details furnished earlier, they can select Modify Account option and enter the OTP sent to their Registered Mobile Number.
The account details once confirmed/modified cannot be modified again. Candidates should complete all the above activities well before the closing time of 23.59 Hrs on 01-10-2018 to avoid last minute rush and internet related issues. Candidates should note that the details once confirmed and submitted cannot be modified and hence they are advised to select RRB, Railway/Unit, options for Posts, Exam Trade and Account Details carefully and correctly.
|Railway Board||Zone||Post Name||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Vacancy 2018:
- Assistant Loco Pilot (Electrical)- A) Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognised institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Heat Engine / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist / Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV / Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic / Tractor Mechanic / Turner / Wireman (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades mentioned above (OR) B) 3 yearsDiploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile Engineering (OR) Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognised Institution in lieu of ITI. Note: Degree in the Engineering disciplines as above will also be acceptable in lieu of Diploma in Engineering.
RRB Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
RRB Previous Years Question Papers: Click Here
RRB Study Materials PDF: Click Here
Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 30 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RRB official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for RRB APL, Technicians:
Pay Scale: 19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Selection Procedure for RRB APL, Technicians:
Candidates will be selected based on First stage CBT, Second stage CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for RRB APL, Technicians:
- Candidates should provide details of beneficiary account viz. Account holder name, Account Number and IFSC code in the online application, in which they would like to receive the refund of ₹ 250 or ₹ 400 as applicable. The refund of fee will be made duly deducting the bank charges on appearing in First Stage CBT.
- The modification fee stands revised to ₹100 (Non-Refundable). All those who have made modifications to the application earlier with the payment of ₹250 shall get the refund of the excess amount of ₹150 to the beneficiary account furnished in the application.
- Candidates who have paid the examination fee of ₹500 are advised to click on the online application link of CEN 01/2018 available on the official websites of RRBs and login with their credentials to add beneficiary account details for refund ₹400/- on appearing in the first stage of CBT
How to Apply for RRB Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to RRB Careers Page at official website to www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofRRBRecruitment 2018 online application form
RRB APL, Technicians Posts Important Dates:
Important Dates for Selection of RRB, Post Preference, Exam Trade and Confirmation/Modification of Bank Details
Updated on 22.09.2018
1. Opening Date & Time for submission of Preferance Details 22-09-2018 at 11.00 hrs.
2. Closing Date & Time for submission of Preferance Details 01-10-2018 at 23.59 hrs.
3. Starting Date for Submission of Application:03.02.201810.00 hrs at 10.00 hrs
- Last date for Submission of Application:31.03.2018at 23.59 hrs
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 30/03/2018 till 23.59 hrs.
- OFFLINE fee payment through
(i) SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment Mode closes on 28/03/2018 at 15.00 hrs in any branch of SBI
(ii) Post Office Challan Payment Mode closes on 27/03/2018 at 15.00 hrs in any branch of computerized Post Offices.
7. Date of Examination: May/June 2018
Online Application RRB Official Notification & Application at www.rrbchennai.gov.in:
RRB Official Website Career Page: Click Here
RRB New Notification (Updated on 22.09.2018) PDF: Click Here to Download
RRB Post Preference, Exam Trade & Confirmation/Modification of Bank Details (Updated on 22.09.2018): Click Here
RRB Corrigendum PDF: Click Here to Download
RRB Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
RRB Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply