PTC Recruitment Notification for Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate positions, PTC Jobs Pune 2023 Notification was officially announced by PTC on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with PTC, this is your chance to apply PTC Jobs Pune 2023 job vacancy.
PTC Jobs Pune 2023
PTC is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate. Here, you will find more information about the Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
PTC Jobs Pune 2023 Overview
|Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate
|0 – 1 years
|Pune , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- You will be part of team responsible to execute the technical deliverables of the PTC Cloud delivery functions and create innovation for the PTC Cloud Portfolio Solutions
- The Cloud Technical Track is responsible to execute the technical deliverables of the PTC Cloud delivery functions and create innovation for the PTC Cloud Portfolio Solutions. Members of the Cloud Technical Track combine strong PTC product knowledge and Public Cloud expertise and security standards to meet or exceed customer expectations
- This team based in Gurgaon works closely with cross-functional group of professionals across the globe.
Day to Day activities:
- Install and resolve install issues for PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software (COGNOS, Solid Works, etc.).
- Deploy and resolve issues for customer change packages (for example: Windchill Builds).
- Deploy CPS, MOR Updates and Temp Patches. Evaluate install and deployment procedures for required changes based on version changes of PTC Application and its supporting 3rd Party Software.
- Configure PTC Application and its supporting to 3rd Party Software according to documented PTC Cloud Standards.
- Execute basic maintenance activities (for example: data purge, patching, security updates, etc.).
- Execute PTC Application System Administration Tasks (following documented PTC Cloud standards)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- 0 – 1 years of hands on experience with Windchill PLM, Linux and Cloud Providers.
Must have skills
- Command line Linux Skills
- Java, DBMS, Apache webserver – basic understanding
- Awareness/Experience using a Ticketing System like Salesforce or Service Now
- Understanding of Cloud and Support stack
- Strong, proven diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-solving and communication skills, in particular with the customer.
- Good Communication Skills; Verbal and Written
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Cloud Service Operations Engineer, Associate post at PTC includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
PTC Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( PTC Jobs Pune 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
PTC Jobs Pune 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply PTC Jobs Pune 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the PTC Jobs Pune 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. PTC Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for PTC Jobs Pune 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra