AAI Recruitment 2022 - Airports Authority of India has announced 400 Vacancies for Junior Executive Posts. Last Date to apply 14.07.2022
Airports Authority of India Recruitment - AAI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive posts | Airports Authority of India Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.aai.aero/en. The has announced a new job opportunity for Junior Executive posts. This notification was released on 15.06.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their 10thStd, 12thStd, B.Sc, Bachelor.Degree can apply for the 400 vacancies available New Delhi Delhi . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 14.07.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||10thStd, 12thStd, B.Sc, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||400 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Delhi|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 to 1,40,000 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Airports Authority of India :
Shri Amal Garg (IRS IT: 1995) has been appointed as CVO, Airports Authority of India w.e.f. 21st October 2020. He has worked in various capacities in Income Tax Department at various places. He has rich experience of working in Investigation wing of the Income Tax Department, which carries out search and seizure operations. He has also worked for a substantial period in the vertical of Computer Systems of Income tax Department, where he has worked on various projects including E-filing of Income Tax returns. He has received Finance Minister’s appreciation letter for his outstanding work
Junior Executive Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Junior Executive posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 400 vacancies for Junior Executive Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||400 Posts (UR-163, EWS-40, OBC-108, SC-59, ST-30, PWD-4)|
Education Qualification :
- Full Time Regular Bachelors’ Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR
- Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard)
- No experience is essential.
Application fees :
- Application fees of Rs.1000/- is to be paid by the candidates. SC/ ST/ Female candidates have to pay only Rs.81/-. However, PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
Age limit :
- Candidates should have a maximum of 27 years as of 14th July 2022.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Junior Executive - Rs.40,000 to 1,40,000 (per month)
Emoluments: In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Junior Executive would be around Rs.12 lacs (approximately)
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply AAI Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest AAI Recruitment 2022 for Junior Executive posts through online mode from 15.06.2022 to 14.07.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Airports Authority of India.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||15.06.2022|
|Last date to apply||14.07.2022|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download AAI Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply AAI Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
AAI Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 15.06.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
14.07.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You