ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 - ABB is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee-Technical Sales Support Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 - ABB is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee-Technical Sales Support Apply Online @ official website
ABB Recruitment Notification - ABB Career Notification for Graduate Trainee-Technical Sales Support role | ABB job opening Online Application. ABB is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Trainee-Technical Sales Support positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with ABB, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Trainee-Technical Sales Support post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee-Technical Sales Support|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About ABB :
ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Detailed Job Description :
This is a Graduate Trainee : Technical Sales Support role, reporting to the Sales Support Manager in Business Area – India Operations Centre, Process Automation (INOPC PA) based in Bangalore, India. You will be primarily responsible to support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Provide technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations.
- Performs analytic and diagnostic studies to determine most suitable technical solution to meet customer needs.
- Propose technical solutions for complex enquiries.
- Prepares and delivers technical presentations and demonstrations for both internal staff and customers on complex product issues.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Graduate Fresh Engineers in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics from Tier II Engineering colleges & NITs with good aptitude and interest to achieve in Control system & Automation field.
- 1-2 years of experience in industrial automation is an added advantage.
- Good Communication skills, Knowledge in computer basics, Microsoft Suits.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Trainee-Technical Sales Support post at ABB includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
ABB Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the ABB Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for ABB Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting