ABB Off Campus Drive - ABB is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Data Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 ABB Off Campus Drive - ABB is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Data Analyst Apply Online @ official website
ABB Recruitment Notification - ABB Career Notification for Data Analyst role | ABB job opening Online Application. ABB is currently recruiting candidates for Data Analyst positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with ABB, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Data Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
ABB Off Campus Drive Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About ABB :
Detailed Job Description :
- Collect data and provides sound market and competitive intelligence analyses related to market and trends. Participate with management to contribute to strategic plans definition and support relevant implementation.
- Prepare analyses of internal sales, technical and financial data, and external market data. Interpret resulting data and make recommendations to marketing and sales management. Build sales analyses regarding channels, segments, geographic areas, customers, products, systems, and services.
- Inform management of market research and analysis results that identify existing gaps or new opportunities for growth.
- Extract and analyze data from sales/financial tools to measure effectiveness of current marketing activities and provide updates to management.
- Assist in the development of marketing tools to support Marketing and Sales teams. Train Sales personnel on proper use of sales tracking system and monitors ongoing data quality.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.E/ B.Tech in any branch(CGPA 7.5 and above ).
- 1-2 years experience in Data Analytics and visualization.
- Expertise in Power BI, SQL Database, Snowflake Data Warehouse, Machine Learning, Python/R Excel, Power Point.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Analyst post at ABB includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
ABB Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( ABB Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
ABB Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply ABB Off Campus Drive ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the ABB Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for ABB Off Campus Drive ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting