ABB Off Campus Drive 2020 | Accounts Receivable Analyst | B.Com / M.Com / MBA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : ABB India Limited – ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
||Company Name||ABB India Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Accounts Receivable Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Accounts Receivable Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for ABB Jobs 2020 :
You will be part of ABB Global Business Services (GBS), Finance Delivery team based out of Bangalore which provides defined services to the internal customers with best quality in the most efficient way.
As an Accounts receivable analyst, you will be responsible for identifying and allocating the cash collections of the company on daily basis, including accounting of incoming payment, advance adjustments, customer clearing, general ledger clearing, provision creation & release of provision and various accounts receivable reporting activities.
- Downloading bank statement, identifying and allocating all receipts accurately, within the agreed time frame.
- Processing of all manual / electronic remittances/ incoming payments received through credit card/ lock box payments.
- Identifying and communicating discrepancies in receipts/ credit received in bank statement within concerned business unit team / accounts payable team / local country/organization for timely allocations.
- Performing daily receipt reconciliations & sending the same to the respective stake holders.
- Resolving and applying all un-applied cash against appropriate open AR, continuous follow-up.
- Keeping monthly AR reporting’s and balance sheet general ledger,reconciliations related to accounts receivable.
- Keeping / maintaining/ attaching all supporting documents in SAP / shared folder.
- Handling internal audit queries and produce required documents from time to time.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Skills Required for ABB Jobs 2020 :
- 0-2 years’ experience in accounts receivable / cash application process.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet business requirements.
- Knowledge of bank receipts allocations and customer clearing procedures.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite / knowledge of SAP.
- Strong attention to detail / goal oriented.
- Must be flexible in working in shifts.
Documents to be Carried for ABB Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for ABB Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.