ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 | Graduate Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : ABB India Limited – ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
||Company Name||ABB India Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for ABB Jobs 2021 :
- This is a Graduate Engineer role, reporting to the R&D Principal Engineer in business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Developing software and preparing and ensuring delivery of high-quality Industrial Automation applications.
- Working closely with Front-end teams/Sales to understand customers’ requirements, business environment and related complexity and formulate software requirements specifications.
- Demonstrating innovation in software applications making processes followed and/or products delivered and encouraged it within the team.
- Delivering products using in complex technology landscapes.
- Delivering in predictable timelines and with predictable quality.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Skills Required for ABB Jobs 2021 :
- Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have knowledge of software development platforms.
- Should have good experience on working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should good customer be facing and coordination skills.
Documents to be Carried for ABB Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for ABB Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.