ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 | ABB India has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Supply Chain Management ( SCM Specialist ) | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 : ABB India has to recruit candidates for Supply Chain Management ( SCM Specialist ) positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with ABB India you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Supply Chain Management ( SCM Specialist ) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||ABB India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Supply Chain Management ( SCM Specialist )|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About ABB India
ABB India : ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Switzerland,operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years.Until the sale of its electricity division in 2020, ABB was Switzerland's largest industrial employer.ABB is traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange in Zürich, Nasdaq Stockholm and the New York Stock Exchange in the United States.
Detailed Job Description For ABB Off Campus Drive 2021
- This is a SCM Specialist (Supply Chain Management ) role, reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Team Lead and will be based in Bangalore.
- In this role, you will be responsible for executing material purchase requests, according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms.
- Ensuring purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures under supervision.
- Recommending /supporting in Identifying new suppliers and coordinating with relevant category team. Following the process to qualify new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
- Supporting in negotiating agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms, and conditions, and feeds back recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Adapting corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommending frame agreements to management, ensuring approved contractual terms in execution, and analyzing and evaluating bids within the scope, in order to determine the optimal value.
- Supporting bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information within the area of responsibility. Tracking goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing as per available guidelines.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time), and recommending solutions / resolving performance issues within the scope.
- Initiating supply orders in the system, confirming delivery with suppliers, monitoring and tracking supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Aligning supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability, and price.
- Conducting all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensuring Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure within the scope of activities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For ABB Off Campus Drive 2021
- Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have knowledge of software development platforms.
- Should have good experience on working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should good customer be facing and coordination skills.
Documents to be Carried for ABB Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For ABB Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (24.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ ABB India this hiring for which position ?
ABB India hiring candidates for Supply Chain Management ( SCM Specialist ) position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for ABB Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires