ABB Recruitment 2020 | Finance Analyst | B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA | Bangalore, Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : ABB India Limited – ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
||Company Name||ABB India Limited|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Finance Analyst - Accounts Payable|
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for ABB Recruitment 2020 :
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking and processing.
- Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Skills Required for ABB Recruitment 2020 :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- SAP knowledge in AP domain is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge in MS office.
- Must be flexible in working in shifts.
Documents to be Carried for ABB Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for ABB Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.