Accenture Recruitment Notification for System and Application Services Associate positions, Accenture Off Recruitment 2024 Notification was officially announced by Accenture on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Accenture, this is your chance to apply.
Accenture Off Recruitment 2024
Accenture is recruiting Any Degree (B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCAB.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, and Other candidates for the role of System and Application Services Associate. Here, you will find more information about the System and Application Services Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Accenture Off Recruitment 2024 Overview
|System and Application Services Associate
|Any Degree (B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCAB.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, and Other
|Freshers ( 2019 to 2023 Batch )
|Bangalore , Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram, Kolkata
|Rs 3.44 – 4.61 LPA
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
ROLE : PROGRAM SUPPORT (PROGRAM CONTROL SERVICES)
- Reporting support
- Process support
- Service management
- Run support
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Candidates from any streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS, and Other 2019, 2020, 2021,2022 & 2023 graduates with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CSand IT Branch)MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Co-ordination and follow-up with various stakeholders
- Preparing MIS reports and publishing it as per the SLA
- Resource Management (onboarding and Offboarding)
- Demand creation on demand and supply tool
- Administrative/Operations Support
- Service Management/tooling support
- Assets and Artefacts management
- Knowledge on MS Office – Excel, Word
- Ability to learn and perform quickly
Selection Process :
Apply for Job Role
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive assessment
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive assessment includes 50 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Post completion of Cognitive assessment Technical assessment will commence immediately, you are advised to remain seated. Assessment #2: Technical assessment (Optional)Note: Technical assessment is not a mandatory round but scores of the technical assessment will be factored into the overall selection process score which will determine final selection.You will get 40 minutes to complete this assessmentTechnical assessment includes 40 questions on
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
Assessment #3: Communication assessmentThe duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutesYou will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessmentCommunication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Selection Process :
The selection process for the System and Application Services Associate post at Accenture includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Accenture Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Accenture Off Recruitment 2024 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Accenture Off Recruitment 2024 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Accenture Off Recruitment 2024?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Accenture Off Recruitment 2024 Selection Process?
Ans. Accenture Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Accenture Off Recruitment 2024?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram, Kolkata