Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Accenture has recruit Any Graduation candidates for Management Level - New Associate Position in Bengaluru , Karnataka | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 : Accenture has to recruit candidates for Management Level - New Associate positios through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are completed in Any Graduation Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Accenture company you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Management Level - New Associate includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.01.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Management Level - New Associate|
|Qualification||Any Graduation||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 years (Freshers)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Accenture plc is an American-Irish multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries.In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India,48,000 in the US,and 50,000 in the Philippines.Accenture's current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Detailed Job Description For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
- Automation & Analytics
Documents to be Carried for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Common Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.01.2021)
- Join With Signal Group (NEW) : Click Here to join
- Join our whatsapp Group (fast updats) : Click Here to join
- Join Our Telegram Group (fast updats) : Click here to join
- Get latest job updates via E-mail : Click here to subscribe
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Accenture this hiring for which position ?
Accenture hiring candidates for Management Level - New Associate position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 ?
Any Graduation Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per company norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 1 years (Freshers) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Accenture Off Campus Recruitment 2020 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires