Accenture - Accenture Recruitment 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, Any degree candidates for the role of Customer Service Associate Apply Online @ official website
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Accenture Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Customer Service Associate role | Accenture Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Accenture Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Customer Service Associate positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, Any degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Accenture Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Customer Service Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Accenture Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Any degree|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Accenture Recruitment 2023 :
Accenture plc is an Irish-American professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $61.6 billion in 2022
Detailed Job Description :
You will be aligned with our Customer Support vertical and help us in managing/ resolving customers query, handling escalations and complaints of the dissatisfied customers & giving best resolutions. You will also be responsible for closing the fault and complaints within SLA's. The Query Management team is accountable for the Inbound/Outbound calls and e-mail/chat support to resolve customer issues. This role is aligned to our Customer Service Technology Support team which works on providing technical assistance on the use of specific systems, software and infrastructure and in troubleshooting of technical problems.
What are we looking for?
- Customer Service Technology Support
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Customer Service Management
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
- The decisions that you make would impact your own work
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Customer Service Associate post at Accenture Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Accenture )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Accenture – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Accenture ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Accenture Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Accenture ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,