Accenture - Accenture Recruitment 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of IT Operations Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Accenture Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for IT Operations Analyst role | Accenture Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Accenture Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for IT Operations Analyst positions in Gurugram Haryana . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Accenture Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the IT Operations Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
|Organization||Accenture Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||IT Operations Analyst|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Accenture Recruitment 2023 :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Detailed Job Description :
- Ensuring the systems and applications are available and, update in production environment as defined in any service level agreements; this includes operational support 24×7 including on-call support.
- Perform level-2 troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, including being able to interpret, understand, and troubleshoot in collaboration with the client, Accenture teams and vendor.
- Proactively drive resolution and facilitate restoration of service to production environment; investigate impact on user/business, outage cause; organize any conference call, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation and the subsequent restoration of service.
- Communicate status of application/server production outages and any error-resolution activities via periodic pages/e-mails/phone calls, etc. to affected community during an outage.
- Establish, monitor and evaluate systems to identify vulnerabilities and problem trends with a focus on improving overall availability and performance.
- IT infrastructure support –- perform proactive/periodic hardware monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware resources and if needed, troubleshoot and replace as required. verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, OS/SQL patching and migrations.
- Follow various ITIL processes in IT Service Delivery (Incident/Change/Request Management) and ensuring SLAs on incidents, problem records are met, and their details are captured accurately.
- Implement disaster recovery plans; establish and practice disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability; properly organize and maintain data retention practices.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the IT System/ Software
- Perform manual/automated testing after application releases and infrastructure updates.
- Develops and maintains knowledge base, professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- L2 support for app deployment, QA, and production support for internal and SaaS platforms.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and serverless architecture
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Ops and DevOps activities.
- Working experience with MS SQL and PostgreSQL is desired
- Working knowledge of Windows Server & Client OS family.
- Working knowledge of various monitoring and security scanning tools.
- Basic understanding of Security Protocols & Compliances
- Basic knowledge of HTTP Protocols – Response & Error codes.
- Good communication skills to handle global customers
- Working Knowledge of ITSM tool – SNOW
- ITIL, MCSE, AWS/ AZURE certification is preferred.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the IT Operations Analyst post at Accenture Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Accenture )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Accenture – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Accenture ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Accenture Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Accenture ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryana
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting