Accenture - Accenture Recruitment 2023 is recruiting BE, BTech, BCA, BSc candidates for the role of Tech Support Apply Online @ official website
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Recruitment Notification - Accenture Recruitment 2023 Career Notification for Tech Support role | Accenture Recruitment 2023 job opening Online Application. Accenture Recruitment 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Tech Support positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, BCA, BSc are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Accenture Recruitment 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Tech Support post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Accenture Recruitment 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Tech Support|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, BSc|
|Experience||1 - 2.5 years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Accenture Recruitment 2023 :
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com
Detailed Job Description :
- Key Responsibilities : a: L1 Service Desk Call taking profile b: Respond to the incidents reported by customer through voice, emails, and chats c: Identify, investigate, and diagnose technical issues, troubleshoot, and resolve. Issues like Password reset, account unlock, MO365, Hardware and Software related issues, etc. d: Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process e: Technologist to respond to the issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice
- Technical Experience : a: Good problem solving and analytical skills b: Interaction and through email, chat remote support, depending on aligned Project job nature c: Technologist to identify, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action viz resolve or assign the incident to right assignment group
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with email etiquette and customer service skills b: 24x7 Support, mostly night shifts and rotation are ONLY as per project requirement c: 5 days working per week with two weekly offs based on roster
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree: BE,BTech,BCA,BSc with technical knowledge.Good to have:Technical certification
- Additional Information : Excellent verbal and written communication skills with email etiquette and customer service skill
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Tech Support post at Accenture Recruitment 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Accenture Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Accenture )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Accenture – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Accenture ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Accenture Recruitment 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Accenture ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,