ACT Fibernet Off Campus Drive 2020 | Field Network Engineer | Diploma / BE / B.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : ACT – (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India, back in 2000. Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned Triple Play Service providers, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 1.5 million happy homes.
||Company Name||Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Engineer - Field|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 6 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Network Engineer - Field includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
- Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime
- Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms
- Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams
- Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals
- Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT
- Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting
- Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events
- Analyse repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
- 100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules
- Responsible for process adherence
- Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
Documents to be Carried for ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ACT Fibernet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Details Of Innovary Technologies Walk-in Drive
Walk-in Date: From 19th to 21st October 2020
Interview Timings: 10 AM Onwards
Contact Person: HR
Interview venue :
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd.),
TVH Belicia Towers, Tower -1,
10th Floor, Block no. 94,
MRC Nagar 1st Lane, MRC Nagar,
Chennai – 600028
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.