ACTREC – Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education Recruitment 2020 | Nurse, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 146 | Last Date 07.08.2020 | TMC Recruitment Notification @ www.actrec.gov.in
ACTREC Recruitment 2020: Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer has issued new job notice [ACTREC/ADVT-A-3/2020] on 07.07.2020 to fill up ACTREC Non-Medical Vacancy. There are 146 vacancies are filled by ACTREC and these vacancies are assigned for Scientific Officer, Office In charge, Nurse, Junior Engineer, Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Assistant, Dietician, Kitchen Supervisor, Housekeeping Supervisor, Coordinator, Pharmacist, Technician & Network Technician Posts. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass Jobs or 12th Pass jobs in Central govt can apply to this recruitment on or before 07.08.2020.
Applied candidates need to send your copy of online form to given address before 14.08.2020. ACTREC selection will be done on the basis of test/ interview and selected candidates will be appointed at ACTREC, Tata Memorial Center, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai [ Maharashtra ]. Applicants who want to apply this TMC Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. ACTREC Recruitment notification & TMC Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.actrec.gov.in. More details of ACTREC Non-Medical vacancy, upcoming TMC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer|
|Job Category||Central govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Scientific Officer, Office In charge, Nurse, Junior Engineer, Foreman, Scientific Assistant, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Assistant, Dietician, Kitchen Supervisor, Housekeeping Supervisor, Coordinator, Pharmacist, Technician & Network Technician|
|Qualification||B.Sc (Nursing) / Degree / Diploma PG Degree in Biology/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS/ B.Pharm / D. Pharm||Total Vacancy||146|
| ||Job Location||, ACTREC, Tata Memorial Center, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai|
|Salary||Rs.25500 - 56100|
|Starting Date||07.07.2020 ( online & offline mode. )|
|Last Date||07.08.2020 | submit the copy of the online form : 14.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
ACTREC Non-Medical Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 146 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Initial Pay|
|Office In charge||01|
|Assistant Medical Social Worker||02|
Eligibility Criteria for ACTREC Scientific Assistant, Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts
- Scientific Officer: PG Degree in Biology/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS/ M.Sc. in concerned subject
- Office In charge: Degree in Pharmacy
- Nurse: GNM/ Diploma in Nursing/ B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Junior Engineer: Degree/ Diploma in Bio-Medical Engineering
- Foreman: SSC plus ITI
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc in concerned subject/ B.E/ B.Tech in Biomedical
- Assistant Medical Social Worker: PG Degree in Social Science
- Assistant Dietician: M.Sc in concerned subject
- Kitchen Supervisor: Degree/ Diploma in Hotel management
- Housekeeping Supervisor: B.Sc in Hotel Management
- Coordinator: B.Sc in any subject/ Diploma
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm/ D. Pharm
- Technician: HSC plus ITI
- Network Technician: HSC plus Diploma
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 27 years to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Test / Interview / Skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the applications via online & offline mode.
- Rs.300 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Debit card / Credit Card.
- Applied applicants should submit the copy of the online application form to following address
Administrative Officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210
How to apply ACTREC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website actrec.gov.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “ ACTREC/ADVT-A-3/2020 ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up ACTREC Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.