Adani Group Recruitment Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions, Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Adani Group on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Adani Group, this is your chance to apply Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023
Adani Group is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Here, you will find more information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- We are searching for dependable Graduate Engineer Trainee - Group IT to join our capable team in the Group IT. The Graduate Engineer Trainee - Group IT will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports.
- You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To be successful as a Graduate Engineer Trainee - Group IT, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing Graduate Engineer Engineer staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at Adani Group includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Adani Group Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Adani Group Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Adani Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is , Ahmedabad