Adenza Off Campus Drive 2022 – Adenza has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Adenza Off Campus Drive 2022 : Adenza has to recruit candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions through off campus in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Adenza you can use this recruitment.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
About The Company
We create and deliver market-leading solutions to help you optimize investment, unlock value and drive growth. Our end-to-end trading, treasury, risk management and regulatory compliance solutions enable financial institutions to consolidate and streamline their operations. We serve global, central and regional banks, broker-dealers, insurers, asset managers, pension funds, hedge funds, stock exchanges and clearing houses, securities services providers and corporates. Our targeted solutions and services are powered by exceptional people driving innovation at scale
Detailed Job Description :
- Designing and developing functionality for applications in Java and Scala
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle through well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- In-depth troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Work with Product Management to analyze and understand business requirements
- Bring innovative ideas to improve our products, the quality of deliveries, and development processes.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Solid learning skills and willingness to tackle new technologies
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns
- Java knowledge and experience – an advantage
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies – an advantage
- Scala knowledge and experience – an advantage
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Adenza Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Adenza Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Q2. What is the Adenza Selection Process ?
Q3. What is the job location for Adenza Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Search Terms : Adenza Off Campus Drive 2022 Vacancies details, Adenza hiring, Adenza job openings, Adenza career, Chennai Tamil Nadu Job Vacancies, Adenza job vacancies, Private Jobs, jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu, jobs in Adenza, Associate Software Engineer job openings,