Adenza Recruitment Notification for Associate Software Engineer positions, Adenza Off Campus Drive Notification was officially announced by Adenza on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Adenza, this is your chance to apply Adenza Off Campus Drive job vacancy.
Adenza Off Campus Drive
Adenza is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.S candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer. Here, you will find more information about the Associate Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Adenza Off Campus Drive Overview
|Associate Software Engineer
|B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, M.S
|Pune , Maharashtra
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
Product & engineering work toward delivering a powerful yet flexible technology platform keeping the needs of the end customer in mind. Our development teams ensure that all the codes are delivered with the highest quality. Product managers are home to technical experts who work together to design and build our software and product roadmap, whereas our QA team is constantly aimed at enhancing the quality of our platform delivery through test methodologies for implementations, upgrades, and migrations.
Team and Role Overview
You will be part of a talented software team that works on software applications in the FinTech domain serving global banks including Tier-1 financial institutions. The position involves the development of Java/Scala applications (front and back end) while building expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and delivery.
- Designing and developing functionality for applications in Java and Scala
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle through well-designed, testable, and efficient code
In-depth troubleshooting and bug fixesWork with Product Management to analyze and understand business requirementsBring innovative ideas to improve our products, the quality of deliveries, and development processes.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Solid learning skills and willingness to tackle new technologies
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns
- Java knowledge and experience – an advantage
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies – an advantage
- Scala knowledge and experience – an advantage.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Software Engineer post at Adenza includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Adenza Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Adenza Off Campus Drive )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Adenza Off Campus Drive – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Adenza Off Campus Drive?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Adenza Off Campus Drive Selection Process?
Ans. Adenza Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Adenza Off Campus Drive?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra