Adeptia Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Trainee | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Noida , Utter Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Adeptia – Over the last 15 years, Adeptia has helped enterprise companies solve the full range of B2B integration challenges, from the simplest to the most complex. Our customers have used our solution to dramatically fast-forward revenues by automating critical customer data onboarding processes and reducing onboarding time from 18 weeks to an hour. Adeptia believes business users should be able to access information anywhere, anytime by creating data connections themselves, and its mission is to enable that self-service capability. Adeptia is a unique social network for digital business connectivity for “citizen integrators” to respond quickly to business opportunities and get to revenue faster. Adeptia helps Information Technology (IT) staff to manage this capability while retaining control and security.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Year|
|Job Location||Noida , Utter Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Adeptia Jobs 2020
- Will, develop, test and implement new ideas for software applications and solutions.
- Will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact current or developing products.
- Will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Contributes to Code Reviews.
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with Team Lead/Manager.
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time.
Skills Required For Adeptia Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems.
- Working knowledge in one or more of C/C++, Java or Databases is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Documents to be Carried for Adeptia Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Adeptia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.