Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022 - Adidas is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Adidas Recruitment Notification - Adidas Career Notification for Software Engineer role | Adidas job opening Online Application. Adidas is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer positions in Gurugram Haryanaya . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Adidas, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Gurugram , Haryanaya|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Adidas :
Detailed Job Description :
- Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organisation’s planning and operations.
- Recognises and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge.
- Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organisation.
- Supports monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats and opportunities to the organisation.
- Contributes to the creation of reports, technology roadmapping and the sharing of knowledge and insights.
- Requirement and Definition Management
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for smallscale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritises requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined
requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Designs software components and modules using appropriate modelling techniques
following agreed software design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates and communicates multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the software design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Recommends designs which take into account target environment, performance security
requirements and existing systems.
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications. Leads reviews of others’ designs.
- Models, simulates or prototypes the behaviour of proposed software to enable approval by stakeholders, and effective construction of the software.
- Verifies software design by constructing and applying appropriate methods.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contributes to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting
appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile)
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts,
design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
- Assesses proposed changes to object/data structures, in order to evaluate alternative
- Implements physical database designs to support transactional data requirements for
performance and availability.
- Implements data warehouse designs that support demands for business intelligence and
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer post at Adidas includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Adidas Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Adidas Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Adidas Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Gurugram , Haryanaya
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,